Nicki Minaj Drops Rihanna's Tour to Complete Debut Album
Just two days after announced as one of Rihanna's opening acts for Last Girl on Earth Tour, Nicki Minaj pulled herself out of the gig. The female rapper decided to withdraw from the forthcoming concert series to focus on finishing her debut album.
On April 6, Nicki actually has hinted the departure on her Twitter, writing "*sighs* how...how do i say this...hope the barbz will understand...hate letting them down. *sighs again while in deep thought*." But, she didn't reveal what the bad news is until date 7.
"Barbz I'm sorry 2 say I will not be going out on RiRi's tour. I've decided 2 use that time 4 the completion of my album. Hope u understand," she shared. "Barbz, Thx 4 understanding. And Thanks to Rihanna 4 being a sweetheart and extending this great opportunity 2 me. Support the show! Luv, HB."
Rihanna's tour to promote her fourth studio album "Rated R" will be kicked off on July 2 at White River Amphitheatre in Seattle, WA and wrapped on August 25 at United Center in Chicago, IL. Ke$ha is billed to support her on the gig, while Nicki Minaj's replacement is yet to be announced.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'