Nicki Minaj Drops Rihanna's Tour to Complete Debut Album
Just two days after announced as one of Rihanna's opening acts for Last Girl on Earth Tour, Nicki Minaj pulled herself out of the gig. The female rapper decided to withdraw from the forthcoming concert series to focus on finishing her debut album.
On April 6, Nicki actually has hinted the departure on her Twitter, writing "*sighs* how...how do i say this...hope the barbz will understand...hate letting them down. *sighs again while in deep thought*." But, she didn't reveal what the bad news is until date 7.
"Barbz I'm sorry 2 say I will not be going out on RiRi's tour. I've decided 2 use that time 4 the completion of my album. Hope u understand," she shared. "Barbz, Thx 4 understanding. And Thanks to Rihanna 4 being a sweetheart and extending this great opportunity 2 me. Support the show! Luv, HB."
Rihanna's tour to promote her fourth studio album "Rated R" will be kicked off on July 2 at White River Amphitheatre in Seattle, WA and wrapped on August 25 at United Center in Chicago, IL. Ke$ha is billed to support her on the gig, while Nicki Minaj's replacement is yet to be announced.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion