Nicki Minaj Drops Rihanna's Tour to Complete Debut Album
Just two days after announced as one of Rihanna's opening acts for Last Girl on Earth Tour, Nicki Minaj pulled herself out of the gig. The female rapper decided to withdraw from the forthcoming concert series to focus on finishing her debut album.
On April 6, Nicki actually has hinted the departure on her Twitter, writing "*sighs* how...how do i say this...hope the barbz will understand...hate letting them down. *sighs again while in deep thought*." But, she didn't reveal what the bad news is until date 7.
"Barbz I'm sorry 2 say I will not be going out on RiRi's tour. I've decided 2 use that time 4 the completion of my album. Hope u understand," she shared. "Barbz, Thx 4 understanding. And Thanks to Rihanna 4 being a sweetheart and extending this great opportunity 2 me. Support the show! Luv, HB."
Rihanna's tour to promote her fourth studio album "Rated R" will be kicked off on July 2 at White River Amphitheatre in Seattle, WA and wrapped on August 25 at United Center in Chicago, IL. Ke$ha is billed to support her on the gig, while Nicki Minaj's replacement is yet to be announced.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video