'Vampire Diaries' 1.18 Preview: Under Control
Someone is not "Under Control" in the next "The Vampire Diaries". At a Founder's Day event, Stefan displays a rare party attitude. While Stefan struggles to control his new situation, Elena and Jeremy are surprised by a visit from their uncle, John Gilbert.
Meanwhile, Damon's attempt to find out why Uncle John has returned to town takes an ugly turn. Alaric has an awkward talk with Elena about Isobel. An incident at the party causes trouble between Matt and Tyler, and the relationship between Matt and his mother, Kelly, reaches a new low. In the meantime, Elena's effort to comfort Jeremy falls short and he decides to take matters into his own hands.
"Under Control" airs on April 15. Beside releasing the preview of the upcoming episode, The CW has also aired a short promo dubbed "Smoldering".
- Under Control
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera