'Vampire Diaries' 1.18 Preview: Under Control
Someone is not "Under Control" in the next "The Vampire Diaries". At a Founder's Day event, Stefan displays a rare party attitude. While Stefan struggles to control his new situation, Elena and Jeremy are surprised by a visit from their uncle, John Gilbert.
Meanwhile, Damon's attempt to find out why Uncle John has returned to town takes an ugly turn. Alaric has an awkward talk with Elena about Isobel. An incident at the party causes trouble between Matt and Tyler, and the relationship between Matt and his mother, Kelly, reaches a new low. In the meantime, Elena's effort to comfort Jeremy falls short and he decides to take matters into his own hands.
"Under Control" airs on April 15. Beside releasing the preview of the upcoming episode, The CW has also aired a short promo dubbed "Smoldering".
- Under Control
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary