'Vampire Diaries' 1.18 Preview: Under Control
Someone is not "Under Control" in the next "The Vampire Diaries". At a Founder's Day event, Stefan displays a rare party attitude. While Stefan struggles to control his new situation, Elena and Jeremy are surprised by a visit from their uncle, John Gilbert.
Meanwhile, Damon's attempt to find out why Uncle John has returned to town takes an ugly turn. Alaric has an awkward talk with Elena about Isobel. An incident at the party causes trouble between Matt and Tyler, and the relationship between Matt and his mother, Kelly, reaches a new low. In the meantime, Elena's effort to comfort Jeremy falls short and he decides to take matters into his own hands.
"Under Control" airs on April 15. Beside releasing the preview of the upcoming episode, The CW has also aired a short promo dubbed "Smoldering".
- Under Control
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent