Pictures: Teairra Mari Filming 'Automatic' Music Video
Teairra Mari is readying a new music video. She filmed the clip to support her new single "Automatic". Several pictures taken from the shooting location have hit the web, featuring the 22-year-old singer dressing in black tight outfit and showing off her moves in front of the camera.
"Automatic" is listed in Teairra's forthcoming sophomore set "At That Point". Although producer Rico Love initially wanted to hook her up with either Lil' Kim or Trina, Teairra chose Nicki Minaj as her collaborator for the song.
"I got Nicki on the song because I liked her," she told Rap-Up. "At first he [Rico] wanted to get Trina or Lil' Kim. -- I love Trina and I love Kim as well, but I thought we should get a fresh girl and Nicki Minaj is hot."
"At That Point" reportedly is slated for June release.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding