Pictures: Teairra Mari Filming 'Automatic' Music Video
Teairra Mari is readying a new music video. She filmed the clip to support her new single "Automatic". Several pictures taken from the shooting location have hit the web, featuring the 22-year-old singer dressing in black tight outfit and showing off her moves in front of the camera.
"Automatic" is listed in Teairra's forthcoming sophomore set "At That Point". Although producer Rico Love initially wanted to hook her up with either Lil' Kim or Trina, Teairra chose Nicki Minaj as her collaborator for the song.
"I got Nicki on the song because I liked her," she told Rap-Up. "At first he [Rico] wanted to get Trina or Lil' Kim. -- I love Trina and I love Kim as well, but I thought we should get a fresh girl and Nicki Minaj is hot."
"At That Point" reportedly is slated for June release.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3