Pictures: Teairra Mari Filming 'Automatic' Music Video
Teairra Mari is readying a new music video. She filmed the clip to support her new single "Automatic". Several pictures taken from the shooting location have hit the web, featuring the 22-year-old singer dressing in black tight outfit and showing off her moves in front of the camera.
"Automatic" is listed in Teairra's forthcoming sophomore set "At That Point". Although producer Rico Love initially wanted to hook her up with either Lil' Kim or Trina, Teairra chose Nicki Minaj as her collaborator for the song.
"I got Nicki on the song because I liked her," she told Rap-Up. "At first he [Rico] wanted to get Trina or Lil' Kim. -- I love Trina and I love Kim as well, but I thought we should get a fresh girl and Nicki Minaj is hot."
"At That Point" reportedly is slated for June release.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal