Pictures: Teairra Mari Filming 'Automatic' Music Video
Teairra Mari is readying a new music video. She filmed the clip to support her new single "Automatic". Several pictures taken from the shooting location have hit the web, featuring the 22-year-old singer dressing in black tight outfit and showing off her moves in front of the camera.
"Automatic" is listed in Teairra's forthcoming sophomore set "At That Point". Although producer Rico Love initially wanted to hook her up with either Lil' Kim or Trina, Teairra chose Nicki Minaj as her collaborator for the song.
"I got Nicki on the song because I liked her," she told Rap-Up. "At first he [Rico] wanted to get Trina or Lil' Kim. -- I love Trina and I love Kim as well, but I thought we should get a fresh girl and Nicki Minaj is hot."
"At That Point" reportedly is slated for June release.
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'
- 'American Horror Story' Crossover Season Details: Sarah Paulson Could Be Playing 18 Characters