Pictures: Teairra Mari Filming 'Automatic' Music Video
Teairra Mari is readying a new music video. She filmed the clip to support her new single "Automatic". Several pictures taken from the shooting location have hit the web, featuring the 22-year-old singer dressing in black tight outfit and showing off her moves in front of the camera.
"Automatic" is listed in Teairra's forthcoming sophomore set "At That Point". Although producer Rico Love initially wanted to hook her up with either Lil' Kim or Trina, Teairra chose Nicki Minaj as her collaborator for the song.
"I got Nicki on the song because I liked her," she told Rap-Up. "At first he [Rico] wanted to get Trina or Lil' Kim. -- I love Trina and I love Kim as well, but I thought we should get a fresh girl and Nicki Minaj is hot."
"At That Point" reportedly is slated for June release.
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms