'Mad Men' Cast and Crew Fool Around With 'Bye Bye Birdie'
The cast and crew of "Mad Men" acted goofy in a video tribute for the series' creator, Matthew Weiner. In the so-called "production", the likes of Jon Hamm, January Jones and Elisabeth Moss were either singing, dancing or simply mouthing to Ann-Margret Olsson's "Bye Bye Birdie". The song played a significant role in the third season when Sal proposed it for Patio commercial.
In the video which was recorded after the third season filming was wrapped, Rich Sommer who plays Harry Crane in the series went to the length of taking some of his clothes off. Meanwhile, John Slattery aka Roger Sterling put on red wig ala Christina Hendricks' Joan. The actress unfortunately was not seen taking part in the video.
"Mad Men", an Emmy Award-winning series, is slated to be back for the fourth season in July. Production reportedly will begin on April 12 in Los Angeles.
- Comic-Con: New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Brings Back Elektra as Villain
- Usher Sued for $10 Million After Allegedly Exposing Another Woman to Herpes
- Kylie Jenner Is Afraid Tyga Will Release Their Intimate Videos 'Out of Spite'
- Royal Tantrum! Princess Charlotte Cries and Refuses to Board Helicopter in Hamburg
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' New Season 7 Trailer Sees Melisandre's Return
- Listen to Cara Delevingne's Sultry Song From 'Valerian' Soundtrack
- Comic-Con: Todd McFarlane Teams Up With 'Get Out' Producer for 'Spawn' Movie
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Swingers Rumors: I Wish I and Will Smith Were!