'Mad Men' Cast and Crew Fool Around With 'Bye Bye Birdie'
The cast and crew of "Mad Men" acted goofy in a video tribute for the series' creator, Matthew Weiner. In the so-called "production", the likes of Jon Hamm, January Jones and Elisabeth Moss were either singing, dancing or simply mouthing to Ann-Margret Olsson's "Bye Bye Birdie". The song played a significant role in the third season when Sal proposed it for Patio commercial.
In the video which was recorded after the third season filming was wrapped, Rich Sommer who plays Harry Crane in the series went to the length of taking some of his clothes off. Meanwhile, John Slattery aka Roger Sterling put on red wig ala Christina Hendricks' Joan. The actress unfortunately was not seen taking part in the video.
"Mad Men", an Emmy Award-winning series, is slated to be back for the fourth season in July. Production reportedly will begin on April 12 in Los Angeles.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs