'Mad Men' Cast and Crew Fool Around With 'Bye Bye Birdie'
The cast and crew of "Mad Men" acted goofy in a video tribute for the series' creator, Matthew Weiner. In the so-called "production", the likes of Jon Hamm, January Jones and Elisabeth Moss were either singing, dancing or simply mouthing to Ann-Margret Olsson's "Bye Bye Birdie". The song played a significant role in the third season when Sal proposed it for Patio commercial.
In the video which was recorded after the third season filming was wrapped, Rich Sommer who plays Harry Crane in the series went to the length of taking some of his clothes off. Meanwhile, John Slattery aka Roger Sterling put on red wig ala Christina Hendricks' Joan. The actress unfortunately was not seen taking part in the video.
"Mad Men", an Emmy Award-winning series, is slated to be back for the fourth season in July. Production reportedly will begin on April 12 in Los Angeles.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video