'Mad Men' Cast and Crew Fool Around With 'Bye Bye Birdie'
The cast and crew of "Mad Men" acted goofy in a video tribute for the series' creator, Matthew Weiner. In the so-called "production", the likes of Jon Hamm, January Jones and Elisabeth Moss were either singing, dancing or simply mouthing to Ann-Margret Olsson's "Bye Bye Birdie". The song played a significant role in the third season when Sal proposed it for Patio commercial.
In the video which was recorded after the third season filming was wrapped, Rich Sommer who plays Harry Crane in the series went to the length of taking some of his clothes off. Meanwhile, John Slattery aka Roger Sterling put on red wig ala Christina Hendricks' Joan. The actress unfortunately was not seen taking part in the video.
"Mad Men", an Emmy Award-winning series, is slated to be back for the fourth season in July. Production reportedly will begin on April 12 in Los Angeles.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz