'Mad Men' Cast and Crew Fool Around With 'Bye Bye Birdie'
The cast and crew of "Mad Men" acted goofy in a video tribute for the series' creator, Matthew Weiner. In the so-called "production", the likes of Jon Hamm, January Jones and Elisabeth Moss were either singing, dancing or simply mouthing to Ann-Margret Olsson's "Bye Bye Birdie". The song played a significant role in the third season when Sal proposed it for Patio commercial.
In the video which was recorded after the third season filming was wrapped, Rich Sommer who plays Harry Crane in the series went to the length of taking some of his clothes off. Meanwhile, John Slattery aka Roger Sterling put on red wig ala Christina Hendricks' Joan. The actress unfortunately was not seen taking part in the video.
"Mad Men", an Emmy Award-winning series, is slated to be back for the fourth season in July. Production reportedly will begin on April 12 in Los Angeles.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard