Tina Fey May Do a Sketch With Justin Bieber on 'SNL'
The first promo of Tina Fey's return to "Saturday Night Live" on April 10 has been released, the comedienne hangs out with old friend Fred Armisen in the Studio 8H panel room. During the episode where she hosts, Justin Bieber will be the musical performer.
Fey confirmed that she will do another impression of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin in the episode. "I haven't been watching her on television lately because I've been working on '30 Rock'," she said. However she also said, "It'll for sure be attempted. And then we'll see if it sticks."
Regarding whether she would do a sketch with Bieber, Fey commented, "I met him at the Kids' Choice Awards. He's a nice young man. And I'm looking forward to hopefully doing a sketch with him." Earlier this year at the Oscars, Fey had jokingly revealed a plan she had for Bieber. "I'm gonna pick him up like this," she said, swinging her arms as if she were holding a baby. "And I'm gonna push those bangs out of his face like this [licks her finger], like a mother."
Tina Fey is also scheduled for another "Saturday Night Live" episode that will celebrate Mother's Day. Hosted by Betty White, the May 8 episode will see the reunion of the show's past comediennes such as Molly Shannon, Amy Poehler, Rachel Dratch, Maya Rudolph and Ana Gasteyer.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius