Tina Fey May Do a Sketch With Justin Bieber on 'SNL'
The first promo of Tina Fey's return to "Saturday Night Live" on April 10 has been released, the comedienne hangs out with old friend Fred Armisen in the Studio 8H panel room. During the episode where she hosts, Justin Bieber will be the musical performer.
Fey confirmed that she will do another impression of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin in the episode. "I haven't been watching her on television lately because I've been working on '30 Rock'," she said. However she also said, "It'll for sure be attempted. And then we'll see if it sticks."
Regarding whether she would do a sketch with Bieber, Fey commented, "I met him at the Kids' Choice Awards. He's a nice young man. And I'm looking forward to hopefully doing a sketch with him." Earlier this year at the Oscars, Fey had jokingly revealed a plan she had for Bieber. "I'm gonna pick him up like this," she said, swinging her arms as if she were holding a baby. "And I'm gonna push those bangs out of his face like this [licks her finger], like a mother."
Tina Fey is also scheduled for another "Saturday Night Live" episode that will celebrate Mother's Day. Hosted by Betty White, the May 8 episode will see the reunion of the show's past comediennes such as Molly Shannon, Amy Poehler, Rachel Dratch, Maya Rudolph and Ana Gasteyer.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist