Tina Fey May Do a Sketch With Justin Bieber on 'SNL'
The first promo of Tina Fey's return to "Saturday Night Live" on April 10 has been released, the comedienne hangs out with old friend Fred Armisen in the Studio 8H panel room. During the episode where she hosts, Justin Bieber will be the musical performer.
Fey confirmed that she will do another impression of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin in the episode. "I haven't been watching her on television lately because I've been working on '30 Rock'," she said. However she also said, "It'll for sure be attempted. And then we'll see if it sticks."
Regarding whether she would do a sketch with Bieber, Fey commented, "I met him at the Kids' Choice Awards. He's a nice young man. And I'm looking forward to hopefully doing a sketch with him." Earlier this year at the Oscars, Fey had jokingly revealed a plan she had for Bieber. "I'm gonna pick him up like this," she said, swinging her arms as if she were holding a baby. "And I'm gonna push those bangs out of his face like this [licks her finger], like a mother."
Tina Fey is also scheduled for another "Saturday Night Live" episode that will celebrate Mother's Day. Hosted by Betty White, the May 8 episode will see the reunion of the show's past comediennes such as Molly Shannon, Amy Poehler, Rachel Dratch, Maya Rudolph and Ana Gasteyer.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot