P. Diddy's Dirty Money Debut 'Hello, Good Morning' Music Video
A music video in support of P. Diddy's new single "Hello, Good Morning" has been premiered during CBS' NCAA basketball championship. The clip is heavily inspired by basketball, featuring the rap mogul performing the song alongside his group Dirty Money with scenes of a basketball game sometimes intercepting.
Beside featuring Dawn Richard and Kalenna from the Dirty Money, "Hello, Good Morning" also has additional verses from T.I. This track is one of the songs set to appear in Diddy's upcoming sixth studio album "Last Train to Paris" and was showcased live for the very first time on an episode of "American Idol" season 9.
"Last Train to Paris" itself reportedly is slated to come out across the United States this summer. "Angels" and "Love Come Down" are two other singles expected to be included in the upcoming release.
More P. Diddy News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters