Buzz Aldrin Eliminated From 'DWTS'
After two weeks straight of bad performances, retired astronaut Buzz Aldrin was sent home on "Dancing with the Stars". He scored a low 13 out of 30 for Waltz on Monday, April 5 night because the judges thought he didn't do much of dancing while his partner Ashly Costa did all the work.
"I did this show for the fighter pilots, the military, the older geezers like me," said the first man who walked on the moon when finding out his fate. "I thank everyone who voted for me." He received a standing ovation and said further, "This has been an experience I will never want to forget."
Joining Buzz in the bottom three were Kate Gosselin and Jake Pavelka. The mother of sextuplet was declared safe first before the "The Bachelor" star. Reba McEntire entertained the audience mid the result show and before the bottom two were announced. The pro dancers did a country number while she sang.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed