Buzz Aldrin Eliminated From 'DWTS'
After two weeks straight of bad performances, retired astronaut Buzz Aldrin was sent home on "Dancing with the Stars". He scored a low 13 out of 30 for Waltz on Monday, April 5 night because the judges thought he didn't do much of dancing while his partner Ashly Costa did all the work.
"I did this show for the fighter pilots, the military, the older geezers like me," said the first man who walked on the moon when finding out his fate. "I thank everyone who voted for me." He received a standing ovation and said further, "This has been an experience I will never want to forget."
Joining Buzz in the bottom three were Kate Gosselin and Jake Pavelka. The mother of sextuplet was declared safe first before the "The Bachelor" star. Reba McEntire entertained the audience mid the result show and before the bottom two were announced. The pro dancers did a country number while she sang.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake