Buzz Aldrin Eliminated From 'DWTS'
After two weeks straight of bad performances, retired astronaut Buzz Aldrin was sent home on "Dancing with the Stars". He scored a low 13 out of 30 for Waltz on Monday, April 5 night because the judges thought he didn't do much of dancing while his partner Ashly Costa did all the work.
"I did this show for the fighter pilots, the military, the older geezers like me," said the first man who walked on the moon when finding out his fate. "I thank everyone who voted for me." He received a standing ovation and said further, "This has been an experience I will never want to forget."
Joining Buzz in the bottom three were Kate Gosselin and Jake Pavelka. The mother of sextuplet was declared safe first before the "The Bachelor" star. Reba McEntire entertained the audience mid the result show and before the bottom two were announced. The pro dancers did a country number while she sang.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC