Buzz Aldrin Eliminated From 'DWTS'
After two weeks straight of bad performances, retired astronaut Buzz Aldrin was sent home on "Dancing with the Stars". He scored a low 13 out of 30 for Waltz on Monday, April 5 night because the judges thought he didn't do much of dancing while his partner Ashly Costa did all the work.
"I did this show for the fighter pilots, the military, the older geezers like me," said the first man who walked on the moon when finding out his fate. "I thank everyone who voted for me." He received a standing ovation and said further, "This has been an experience I will never want to forget."
Joining Buzz in the bottom three were Kate Gosselin and Jake Pavelka. The mother of sextuplet was declared safe first before the "The Bachelor" star. Reba McEntire entertained the audience mid the result show and before the bottom two were announced. The pro dancers did a country number while she sang.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'