Buzz Aldrin Eliminated From 'DWTS'
After two weeks straight of bad performances, retired astronaut Buzz Aldrin was sent home on "Dancing with the Stars". He scored a low 13 out of 30 for Waltz on Monday, April 5 night because the judges thought he didn't do much of dancing while his partner Ashly Costa did all the work.
"I did this show for the fighter pilots, the military, the older geezers like me," said the first man who walked on the moon when finding out his fate. "I thank everyone who voted for me." He received a standing ovation and said further, "This has been an experience I will never want to forget."
Joining Buzz in the bottom three were Kate Gosselin and Jake Pavelka. The mother of sextuplet was declared safe first before the "The Bachelor" star. Reba McEntire entertained the audience mid the result show and before the bottom two were announced. The pro dancers did a country number while she sang.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville