David Archuleta and Jason Derulo to Join Rihanna for 'American Idol' Result Show
David Archuleta and Jason Derulo have been added to the line-up of this coming Wednesday's result show of "American Idol". The two are going to join previously-announced performer Rihanna at the upcoming episode of the reality singing competition.
In honor of this week's John Lennon / Paul McCartney theme, David is booked to once again cover John's worldwide hit "Imagine". The 19-year-old singer first showcased his rendition of "Imagine" during the show's season 7. The performance had gained him praise from Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson as "the one to beat" although he finally lost the winner title to his pal David Cook.
While David Archuleta is set to reprise his 2008 performance, Jason Derulo and Rihanna are scheduled to deliver their own songs. Jason who cited judge Kara DioGuardi as one of his mentors will sing "In My Head" and the Barbadian singer will entertain audience with "Te Amo".
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake