David Archuleta and Jason Derulo to Join Rihanna for 'American Idol' Result Show
David Archuleta and Jason Derulo have been added to the line-up of this coming Wednesday's result show of "American Idol". The two are going to join previously-announced performer Rihanna at the upcoming episode of the reality singing competition.
In honor of this week's John Lennon / Paul McCartney theme, David is booked to once again cover John's worldwide hit "Imagine". The 19-year-old singer first showcased his rendition of "Imagine" during the show's season 7. The performance had gained him praise from Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson as "the one to beat" although he finally lost the winner title to his pal David Cook.
While David Archuleta is set to reprise his 2008 performance, Jason Derulo and Rihanna are scheduled to deliver their own songs. Jason who cited judge Kara DioGuardi as one of his mentors will sing "In My Head" and the Barbadian singer will entertain audience with "Te Amo".
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child