David Archuleta and Jason Derulo to Join Rihanna for 'American Idol' Result Show
David Archuleta and Jason Derulo have been added to the line-up of this coming Wednesday's result show of "American Idol". The two are going to join previously-announced performer Rihanna at the upcoming episode of the reality singing competition.
In honor of this week's John Lennon / Paul McCartney theme, David is booked to once again cover John's worldwide hit "Imagine". The 19-year-old singer first showcased his rendition of "Imagine" during the show's season 7. The performance had gained him praise from Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson as "the one to beat" although he finally lost the winner title to his pal David Cook.
While David Archuleta is set to reprise his 2008 performance, Jason Derulo and Rihanna are scheduled to deliver their own songs. Jason who cited judge Kara DioGuardi as one of his mentors will sing "In My Head" and the Barbadian singer will entertain audience with "Te Amo".
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star