David Archuleta and Jason Derulo to Join Rihanna for 'American Idol' Result Show
David Archuleta and Jason Derulo have been added to the line-up of this coming Wednesday's result show of "American Idol". The two are going to join previously-announced performer Rihanna at the upcoming episode of the reality singing competition.
In honor of this week's John Lennon / Paul McCartney theme, David is booked to once again cover John's worldwide hit "Imagine". The 19-year-old singer first showcased his rendition of "Imagine" during the show's season 7. The performance had gained him praise from Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson as "the one to beat" although he finally lost the winner title to his pal David Cook.
While David Archuleta is set to reprise his 2008 performance, Jason Derulo and Rihanna are scheduled to deliver their own songs. Jason who cited judge Kara DioGuardi as one of his mentors will sing "In My Head" and the Barbadian singer will entertain audience with "Te Amo".
More David Archuleta News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris