David Archuleta and Jason Derulo to Join Rihanna for 'American Idol' Result Show
David Archuleta and Jason Derulo have been added to the line-up of this coming Wednesday's result show of "American Idol". The two are going to join previously-announced performer Rihanna at the upcoming episode of the reality singing competition.
In honor of this week's John Lennon / Paul McCartney theme, David is booked to once again cover John's worldwide hit "Imagine". The 19-year-old singer first showcased his rendition of "Imagine" during the show's season 7. The performance had gained him praise from Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson as "the one to beat" although he finally lost the winner title to his pal David Cook.
While David Archuleta is set to reprise his 2008 performance, Jason Derulo and Rihanna are scheduled to deliver their own songs. Jason who cited judge Kara DioGuardi as one of his mentors will sing "In My Head" and the Barbadian singer will entertain audience with "Te Amo".
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer