Justin Bieber Almost Passed Out at White House Easter Egg Roll
Justin Bieber invaded the White House in Washington DC for the annual Easter Egg Roll on Monday, April 5. Performing in front of screaming kids packed into the South Lawn in 90 degree temperature, the teen pop star who sported a casual maroon T-shirt admitted he was dehydrated and almost collapsed.
He started his tweet by informing his followers that he got a tour as soon as arriving at the White House. "I got to go into the White House and get a tour and a pic with the first family. they are really nice and had a lot of fun," so he wrote.
"But after 3 performances in 90 degree hot sun I'm completely dehydrated and almost passed out after the last one....need to drink some water," he continued. "Thanks to everyone who came out today...it was a pretty incredible experience and I am grateful for the honor. Thanks to all the fans."
Justin performed his hit singles "One Time" and "Baby". He even tackled the rapping part which was originally delivered by Ludacris. "What a lovely crowd," he said. "They're hyped a little bit! ... How many of you guys think it's a beautiful day out here? It's a beautiful day! It's a good time to play my new song, 'U Smile'."
Beside singing his own songs, Justin also showcased his rendition of Michael Jackson's "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' " and Aerosmith / Run DMC's "Walk This Way". When covering the Aerosmith's track, he opted to show off his ability of playing drums.
Other performers at the Monday celebration were "Glee" cast. Amber Riley belted out the National Anthem, Lea Michele performed "Smile", Jenna Ushkowitz sang "True Colors", Mark Salling did "Sweet Caroline", Matthew Morrison performed "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" and the group sang "Don't Stop Believing" and "Somebody to Love".
More Justin Bieber News
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii