Elton John Wants to Duet With Lady GaGa for James Bond Soundtrack
Following report earlier this week which mentioned Lady GaGa is in talks to sing a soundtrack for the next James Bond movie, Elton John has issued a supportive statement for the dance queen. He also hopes to do a duet with her.
John told The People, "I'm really pleased that Lady GaGa is up for the theme tune." The British singer/songwriter, who is set to follow up his Grammy duet with GaGa in Rainforest Fundraising event on May 13, added, "She's fantastic and it would be amazing to do a duet."
Although it has been suggested that Lady GaGa's "sound and sense of drama make her the top choice," there hasn't been official word from the movie bosses on whether or not the "Poker Face" singer is chosen to lend her vocal to the theme song of the "Bond 23". In fact, there is another singer rumored to score the music. She is "Britain's Got Talent" alum Susan Boyle and the movie bosses reportedly consider her seriously "because she's got the right kind of sweeping voice."
In another news, Lady GaGa tweeted the radio arrival of her third single "Alejandro", stating "Alejandro is on the radio. F**k it sounds so good we did it little monsters." Her statement is apparently aimed to debunk rumor claiming the single was scrapped and replaced with "Dance in the Dark" due to lukewarm acceptance.
More Elton John News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie