Elton John Wants to Duet With Lady GaGa for James Bond Soundtrack
Following report earlier this week which mentioned Lady GaGa is in talks to sing a soundtrack for the next James Bond movie, Elton John has issued a supportive statement for the dance queen. He also hopes to do a duet with her.
John told The People, "I'm really pleased that Lady GaGa is up for the theme tune." The British singer/songwriter, who is set to follow up his Grammy duet with GaGa in Rainforest Fundraising event on May 13, added, "She's fantastic and it would be amazing to do a duet."
Although it has been suggested that Lady GaGa's "sound and sense of drama make her the top choice," there hasn't been official word from the movie bosses on whether or not the "Poker Face" singer is chosen to lend her vocal to the theme song of the "Bond 23". In fact, there is another singer rumored to score the music. She is "Britain's Got Talent" alum Susan Boyle and the movie bosses reportedly consider her seriously "because she's got the right kind of sweeping voice."
In another news, Lady GaGa tweeted the radio arrival of her third single "Alejandro", stating "Alejandro is on the radio. F**k it sounds so good we did it little monsters." Her statement is apparently aimed to debunk rumor claiming the single was scrapped and replaced with "Dance in the Dark" due to lukewarm acceptance.
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video