Elton John Wants to Duet With Lady GaGa for James Bond Soundtrack
Following report earlier this week which mentioned Lady GaGa is in talks to sing a soundtrack for the next James Bond movie, Elton John has issued a supportive statement for the dance queen. He also hopes to do a duet with her.
John told The People, "I'm really pleased that Lady GaGa is up for the theme tune." The British singer/songwriter, who is set to follow up his Grammy duet with GaGa in Rainforest Fundraising event on May 13, added, "She's fantastic and it would be amazing to do a duet."
Although it has been suggested that Lady GaGa's "sound and sense of drama make her the top choice," there hasn't been official word from the movie bosses on whether or not the "Poker Face" singer is chosen to lend her vocal to the theme song of the "Bond 23". In fact, there is another singer rumored to score the music. She is "Britain's Got Talent" alum Susan Boyle and the movie bosses reportedly consider her seriously "because she's got the right kind of sweeping voice."
In another news, Lady GaGa tweeted the radio arrival of her third single "Alejandro", stating "Alejandro is on the radio. F**k it sounds so good we did it little monsters." Her statement is apparently aimed to debunk rumor claiming the single was scrapped and replaced with "Dance in the Dark" due to lukewarm acceptance.
More Elton John News
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs