Miley Cyrus' Next Album Has Lady GaGa Influence
Miley Cyrus has a new album coming out this summer and she has dished on what to expect from the upcoming release. The Disney songstress' new record is going to be poppier and have Lady GaGa influence on it, according to MTV.
"I'm excited about that. I'm looking forward to that, and then hopefully I can continue to do more films. [The album is] a little different," she said. "It's kind of poppier, but then it still has an edge. All of my music kind of has to. I think it's really fun. It's definitely a good summer CD. It's good to blast in your car."
"My new record has more of a techno vibe on some stuff. It's fun," the Veronica "Ronnie" Miller of "The Last Song" continued. "You know, I just want to kind of do all different types of music, same as I do with movies. I never want to get stuck in a rut and just do one thing."
After releasing the new album, Miley Cyrus plans to take temporary hiatus from music in order to focus on her acting career. She previously explained on "The View", "That's going to be the last thing I do in music for a while. I just want to do films 'cause I like being someone else."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder