Miley Cyrus' Next Album Has Lady GaGa Influence
Miley Cyrus has a new album coming out this summer and she has dished on what to expect from the upcoming release. The Disney songstress' new record is going to be poppier and have Lady GaGa influence on it, according to MTV.
"I'm excited about that. I'm looking forward to that, and then hopefully I can continue to do more films. [The album is] a little different," she said. "It's kind of poppier, but then it still has an edge. All of my music kind of has to. I think it's really fun. It's definitely a good summer CD. It's good to blast in your car."
"My new record has more of a techno vibe on some stuff. It's fun," the Veronica "Ronnie" Miller of "The Last Song" continued. "You know, I just want to kind of do all different types of music, same as I do with movies. I never want to get stuck in a rut and just do one thing."
After releasing the new album, Miley Cyrus plans to take temporary hiatus from music in order to focus on her acting career. She previously explained on "The View", "That's going to be the last thing I do in music for a while. I just want to do films 'cause I like being someone else."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season