Sandra Bullock Makes First Appearance With Visit to 'Dear Friend' 's Home
Although Sandra Bullock still avoids to come out following her husband Jesse James' affair scandal, the presence of the 45-year-old actress has begun to surface. A Mercedes-Benz carrying the "The Blind Side" star was spotted in the Hollywood Hills on Wednesday evening, March 31 as she made a visit to a "dear family friend", a source disclosed to People.
The Margaret Tate of "The Proposal" was further seen at the home of the "family friend" Gabriel Brener, the head of the Brener International Group, LLC, a private investment firm based in Beverly Hills. A friend close to the actress revealed that Bullock "was not there on business." The pal told the site, "They've been friends for decades."
"She spends a lot of time at his house," the friend moreover revealed. Bullock has been friends with Brener, who attended her wedding along with his family on July 16, 2005, for years. The Oscar-winning actress has also spent vacation with the Breners on numerous occasions, including a 2001 trip to Greece.
Sandra Bullock left her family house she shared with husband Jesse James on March 15, days after James' cheating scandal hit the headlines. She has since scrapped several public appearances, including London and Berlin premieres for her movie "The Blind Side" as well as Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters