Sandra Bullock Makes First Appearance With Visit to 'Dear Friend' 's Home
Although Sandra Bullock still avoids to come out following her husband Jesse James' affair scandal, the presence of the 45-year-old actress has begun to surface. A Mercedes-Benz carrying the "The Blind Side" star was spotted in the Hollywood Hills on Wednesday evening, March 31 as she made a visit to a "dear family friend", a source disclosed to People.
The Margaret Tate of "The Proposal" was further seen at the home of the "family friend" Gabriel Brener, the head of the Brener International Group, LLC, a private investment firm based in Beverly Hills. A friend close to the actress revealed that Bullock "was not there on business." The pal told the site, "They've been friends for decades."
"She spends a lot of time at his house," the friend moreover revealed. Bullock has been friends with Brener, who attended her wedding along with his family on July 16, 2005, for years. The Oscar-winning actress has also spent vacation with the Breners on numerous occasions, including a 2001 trip to Greece.
Sandra Bullock left her family house she shared with husband Jesse James on March 15, days after James' cheating scandal hit the headlines. She has since scrapped several public appearances, including London and Berlin premieres for her movie "The Blind Side" as well as Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt