Sandra Bullock Makes First Appearance With Visit to 'Dear Friend' 's Home
Although Sandra Bullock still avoids to come out following her husband Jesse James' affair scandal, the presence of the 45-year-old actress has begun to surface. A Mercedes-Benz carrying the "The Blind Side" star was spotted in the Hollywood Hills on Wednesday evening, March 31 as she made a visit to a "dear family friend", a source disclosed to People.
The Margaret Tate of "The Proposal" was further seen at the home of the "family friend" Gabriel Brener, the head of the Brener International Group, LLC, a private investment firm based in Beverly Hills. A friend close to the actress revealed that Bullock "was not there on business." The pal told the site, "They've been friends for decades."
"She spends a lot of time at his house," the friend moreover revealed. Bullock has been friends with Brener, who attended her wedding along with his family on July 16, 2005, for years. The Oscar-winning actress has also spent vacation with the Breners on numerous occasions, including a 2001 trip to Greece.
Sandra Bullock left her family house she shared with husband Jesse James on March 15, days after James' cheating scandal hit the headlines. She has since scrapped several public appearances, including London and Berlin premieres for her movie "The Blind Side" as well as Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'