Demi Lovato to Appear on 'Grey's Anatomy' as Schizophrenic
When Demi Lovato tweeted that she would begin "a week of fulfilling one of" her biggest dreams, she meant a guest starring role on "Grey's Anatomy". The star of Disney Channel's "Sonny with a Chance" personally announced the good news on Twitter, writing "I'm so thrilled to announce that this week I'm shooting Grey's Anatomy!!!!!!!! :D AHHH!!!!"
A few hours later she wrote, "By the way... Mr. Patrick Dempsey himself wants me to give a shoutout to you guys! hahahaha so awesome." Creator Shonda Rhimes also shared a word about Demi's involvement, tweeting "Demi Lovato's on the Grey's set filming her guest spot. Everyone's super excited around here."
Demi will play a schizophrenia patient who is treated by Justin Chambers' Alex and Jessica Capshaw's Arizona. Her episode will air in May.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen