Demi Lovato to Appear on 'Grey's Anatomy' as Schizophrenic
When Demi Lovato tweeted that she would begin "a week of fulfilling one of" her biggest dreams, she meant a guest starring role on "Grey's Anatomy". The star of Disney Channel's "Sonny with a Chance" personally announced the good news on Twitter, writing "I'm so thrilled to announce that this week I'm shooting Grey's Anatomy!!!!!!!! :D AHHH!!!!"
A few hours later she wrote, "By the way... Mr. Patrick Dempsey himself wants me to give a shoutout to you guys! hahahaha so awesome." Creator Shonda Rhimes also shared a word about Demi's involvement, tweeting "Demi Lovato's on the Grey's set filming her guest spot. Everyone's super excited around here."
Demi will play a schizophrenia patient who is treated by Justin Chambers' Alex and Jessica Capshaw's Arizona. Her episode will air in May.
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR