Demi Lovato to Appear on 'Grey's Anatomy' as Schizophrenic
When Demi Lovato tweeted that she would begin "a week of fulfilling one of" her biggest dreams, she meant a guest starring role on "Grey's Anatomy". The star of Disney Channel's "Sonny with a Chance" personally announced the good news on Twitter, writing "I'm so thrilled to announce that this week I'm shooting Grey's Anatomy!!!!!!!! :D AHHH!!!!"
A few hours later she wrote, "By the way... Mr. Patrick Dempsey himself wants me to give a shoutout to you guys! hahahaha so awesome." Creator Shonda Rhimes also shared a word about Demi's involvement, tweeting "Demi Lovato's on the Grey's set filming her guest spot. Everyone's super excited around here."
Demi will play a schizophrenia patient who is treated by Justin Chambers' Alex and Jessica Capshaw's Arizona. Her episode will air in May.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake