Demi Lovato to Appear on 'Grey's Anatomy' as Schizophrenic
When Demi Lovato tweeted that she would begin "a week of fulfilling one of" her biggest dreams, she meant a guest starring role on "Grey's Anatomy". The star of Disney Channel's "Sonny with a Chance" personally announced the good news on Twitter, writing "I'm so thrilled to announce that this week I'm shooting Grey's Anatomy!!!!!!!! :D AHHH!!!!"
A few hours later she wrote, "By the way... Mr. Patrick Dempsey himself wants me to give a shoutout to you guys! hahahaha so awesome." Creator Shonda Rhimes also shared a word about Demi's involvement, tweeting "Demi Lovato's on the Grey's set filming her guest spot. Everyone's super excited around here."
Demi will play a schizophrenia patient who is treated by Justin Chambers' Alex and Jessica Capshaw's Arizona. Her episode will air in May.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies