Demi Lovato to Appear on 'Grey's Anatomy' as Schizophrenic
When Demi Lovato tweeted that she would begin "a week of fulfilling one of" her biggest dreams, she meant a guest starring role on "Grey's Anatomy". The star of Disney Channel's "Sonny with a Chance" personally announced the good news on Twitter, writing "I'm so thrilled to announce that this week I'm shooting Grey's Anatomy!!!!!!!! :D AHHH!!!!"
A few hours later she wrote, "By the way... Mr. Patrick Dempsey himself wants me to give a shoutout to you guys! hahahaha so awesome." Creator Shonda Rhimes also shared a word about Demi's involvement, tweeting "Demi Lovato's on the Grey's set filming her guest spot. Everyone's super excited around here."
Demi will play a schizophrenia patient who is treated by Justin Chambers' Alex and Jessica Capshaw's Arizona. Her episode will air in May.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?