Darryl Strawberry Left 'Celebrity Apprentice' Voluntarily
Baseball player Darryl Strawberry has been fired from "The Celebrity Apprentice", not based on Mr. Trump's decision but on his own accord. The guys' team Rocksolid lost to the women's Tenacity in the task to create a four page advertorial for Lifelock and Norton 360 although the execs said they would have to change both ads if they actually use them.
In the first boardroom, everyone in Rocksolid seemed to put the blame on their project manager Michael Johnson. But the Olympic Gold Medal sprinter defended himself, shifting the weight to Rod Blagojevich who had no clue how to use laptop. Michael said Rod was his worst player.
Later between the men only, Michael confessed that he was the one who came up with the words. Mr. Trump asked him about the decision to make Curtis Stone the spokesperson of the product and again Michael admitted that he was behind it. When Michael for the second time blamed Rod for being a lousy member, the politician said he should have been in the creative side rather than in the practical one. Rod, backed by Bret Michaels, told Mr. Trump to fire Michael. However, Darryl said he was tired and Mr. Trump granted his wish.
Meanwhile, Summer Sanders led the women to second consecutive winning. She managed to give $20,000 to her charity of her choice, Right to Play. The March 27 episode was dedicated to D'Marco Ray Smith who worked on the show's sound department for the series' current season. The crew died out of kidney cancer on February 1 this year.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs