Darryl Strawberry Left 'Celebrity Apprentice' Voluntarily
Baseball player Darryl Strawberry has been fired from "The Celebrity Apprentice", not based on Mr. Trump's decision but on his own accord. The guys' team Rocksolid lost to the women's Tenacity in the task to create a four page advertorial for Lifelock and Norton 360 although the execs said they would have to change both ads if they actually use them.
In the first boardroom, everyone in Rocksolid seemed to put the blame on their project manager Michael Johnson. But the Olympic Gold Medal sprinter defended himself, shifting the weight to Rod Blagojevich who had no clue how to use laptop. Michael said Rod was his worst player.
Later between the men only, Michael confessed that he was the one who came up with the words. Mr. Trump asked him about the decision to make Curtis Stone the spokesperson of the product and again Michael admitted that he was behind it. When Michael for the second time blamed Rod for being a lousy member, the politician said he should have been in the creative side rather than in the practical one. Rod, backed by Bret Michaels, told Mr. Trump to fire Michael. However, Darryl said he was tired and Mr. Trump granted his wish.
Meanwhile, Summer Sanders led the women to second consecutive winning. She managed to give $20,000 to her charity of her choice, Right to Play. The March 27 episode was dedicated to D'Marco Ray Smith who worked on the show's sound department for the series' current season. The crew died out of kidney cancer on February 1 this year.
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa