Katy Perry Landing Her Luscious Lips on Justin Bieber's Cheek
Katy Perry kissed Justin Bieber at the Nickelodeon's Kids Choice Awards and she likes it. She posted on Twitter a picture of her planting her lips on Justin's cheek with a message read, "Told you I would tap that. Yummy."
The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker and the Canadian teen singer, who once also got a kiss from Rihanna, reunited at Perez Hilton's birthday party later on. The two pop stars were snapped by photographers sharing a hug and laugh at the bash.
Earlier on Saturday night, March 27 during the KCAs, Katy Perry got slimed when presenting Favorite Movie Actress award along with Jonah Hill at L.A.'s Pauley Pavilion. "I can't see anything," she said and hugged Jonah. "Why does it taste like boogers?" But the actor assured her, "You look great."
When Miley Cyrus came onto the stage after announced as winner, Katy approached the Disney star to give her a hug, but "The Last Song" beauty stopped the singer, saying "Don't you dare" before then jokingly stated, "Thank God we both wear wigs, so it's OK. Thank you, Katy, for not sliming me."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic