Katy Perry Landing Her Luscious Lips on Justin Bieber's Cheek
Katy Perry kissed Justin Bieber at the Nickelodeon's Kids Choice Awards and she likes it. She posted on Twitter a picture of her planting her lips on Justin's cheek with a message read, "Told you I would tap that. Yummy."
The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker and the Canadian teen singer, who once also got a kiss from Rihanna, reunited at Perez Hilton's birthday party later on. The two pop stars were snapped by photographers sharing a hug and laugh at the bash.
Earlier on Saturday night, March 27 during the KCAs, Katy Perry got slimed when presenting Favorite Movie Actress award along with Jonah Hill at L.A.'s Pauley Pavilion. "I can't see anything," she said and hugged Jonah. "Why does it taste like boogers?" But the actor assured her, "You look great."
When Miley Cyrus came onto the stage after announced as winner, Katy approached the Disney star to give her a hug, but "The Last Song" beauty stopped the singer, saying "Don't you dare" before then jokingly stated, "Thank God we both wear wigs, so it's OK. Thank you, Katy, for not sliming me."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked