Katy Perry Landing Her Luscious Lips on Justin Bieber's Cheek
Katy Perry kissed Justin Bieber at the Nickelodeon's Kids Choice Awards and she likes it. She posted on Twitter a picture of her planting her lips on Justin's cheek with a message read, "Told you I would tap that. Yummy."
The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker and the Canadian teen singer, who once also got a kiss from Rihanna, reunited at Perez Hilton's birthday party later on. The two pop stars were snapped by photographers sharing a hug and laugh at the bash.
Earlier on Saturday night, March 27 during the KCAs, Katy Perry got slimed when presenting Favorite Movie Actress award along with Jonah Hill at L.A.'s Pauley Pavilion. "I can't see anything," she said and hugged Jonah. "Why does it taste like boogers?" But the actor assured her, "You look great."
When Miley Cyrus came onto the stage after announced as winner, Katy approached the Disney star to give her a hug, but "The Last Song" beauty stopped the singer, saying "Don't you dare" before then jokingly stated, "Thank God we both wear wigs, so it's OK. Thank you, Katy, for not sliming me."
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?