Katy Perry Landing Her Luscious Lips on Justin Bieber's Cheek
Katy Perry kissed Justin Bieber at the Nickelodeon's Kids Choice Awards and she likes it. She posted on Twitter a picture of her planting her lips on Justin's cheek with a message read, "Told you I would tap that. Yummy."
The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker and the Canadian teen singer, who once also got a kiss from Rihanna, reunited at Perez Hilton's birthday party later on. The two pop stars were snapped by photographers sharing a hug and laugh at the bash.
Earlier on Saturday night, March 27 during the KCAs, Katy Perry got slimed when presenting Favorite Movie Actress award along with Jonah Hill at L.A.'s Pauley Pavilion. "I can't see anything," she said and hugged Jonah. "Why does it taste like boogers?" But the actor assured her, "You look great."
When Miley Cyrus came onto the stage after announced as winner, Katy approached the Disney star to give her a hug, but "The Last Song" beauty stopped the singer, saying "Don't you dare" before then jokingly stated, "Thank God we both wear wigs, so it's OK. Thank you, Katy, for not sliming me."
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound