'Ugly Betty' 4.18 Preview: Gio Is Back
Some old faces will be spotted on the March 31 episode of "Ugly Betty". Betty gets an assignment to cover London Fashion Week, accompanied by Amanda, and she brings Hilda along as a bachelorette party treat. She reconnects with Christina and also runs into Gio unexpectedly.
"I really like the way that they use the characters and how their presence propels Betty forward," America Ferrera who plays the titular character said. The news about Freddy Rodriguez and Ashley Jensen returning as Gio and Christina respectively have been revealed earlier this month along with the rumor that Christopher Gorham aka Betty's almost fiance Henry may also re-enter Betty's life. But so far, there has been no confirmation about Henry's return.
Also in the episode titled "London Calling", Willie joins AA to get closer to Tyler and to double-cross Claire and Daniel. Meanwhile, Bobby can't figure out why Justin is spending all his time with Austin - until he can.
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song