'Ugly Betty' 4.18 Preview: Gio Is Back
Some old faces will be spotted on the March 31 episode of "Ugly Betty". Betty gets an assignment to cover London Fashion Week, accompanied by Amanda, and she brings Hilda along as a bachelorette party treat. She reconnects with Christina and also runs into Gio unexpectedly.
"I really like the way that they use the characters and how their presence propels Betty forward," America Ferrera who plays the titular character said. The news about Freddy Rodriguez and Ashley Jensen returning as Gio and Christina respectively have been revealed earlier this month along with the rumor that Christopher Gorham aka Betty's almost fiance Henry may also re-enter Betty's life. But so far, there has been no confirmation about Henry's return.
Also in the episode titled "London Calling", Willie joins AA to get closer to Tyler and to double-cross Claire and Daniel. Meanwhile, Bobby can't figure out why Justin is spending all his time with Austin - until he can.
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'