'Ugly Betty' 4.18 Preview: Gio Is Back
Some old faces will be spotted on the March 31 episode of "Ugly Betty". Betty gets an assignment to cover London Fashion Week, accompanied by Amanda, and she brings Hilda along as a bachelorette party treat. She reconnects with Christina and also runs into Gio unexpectedly.
"I really like the way that they use the characters and how their presence propels Betty forward," America Ferrera who plays the titular character said. The news about Freddy Rodriguez and Ashley Jensen returning as Gio and Christina respectively have been revealed earlier this month along with the rumor that Christopher Gorham aka Betty's almost fiance Henry may also re-enter Betty's life. But so far, there has been no confirmation about Henry's return.
Also in the episode titled "London Calling", Willie joins AA to get closer to Tyler and to double-cross Claire and Daniel. Meanwhile, Bobby can't figure out why Justin is spending all his time with Austin - until he can.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent