'Ugly Betty' 4.18 Preview: Gio Is Back
Some old faces will be spotted on the March 31 episode of "Ugly Betty". Betty gets an assignment to cover London Fashion Week, accompanied by Amanda, and she brings Hilda along as a bachelorette party treat. She reconnects with Christina and also runs into Gio unexpectedly.
"I really like the way that they use the characters and how their presence propels Betty forward," America Ferrera who plays the titular character said. The news about Freddy Rodriguez and Ashley Jensen returning as Gio and Christina respectively have been revealed earlier this month along with the rumor that Christopher Gorham aka Betty's almost fiance Henry may also re-enter Betty's life. But so far, there has been no confirmation about Henry's return.
Also in the episode titled "London Calling", Willie joins AA to get closer to Tyler and to double-cross Claire and Daniel. Meanwhile, Bobby can't figure out why Justin is spending all his time with Austin - until he can.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video