'Ugly Betty' 4.18 Preview: Gio Is Back
Some old faces will be spotted on the March 31 episode of "Ugly Betty". Betty gets an assignment to cover London Fashion Week, accompanied by Amanda, and she brings Hilda along as a bachelorette party treat. She reconnects with Christina and also runs into Gio unexpectedly.
"I really like the way that they use the characters and how their presence propels Betty forward," America Ferrera who plays the titular character said. The news about Freddy Rodriguez and Ashley Jensen returning as Gio and Christina respectively have been revealed earlier this month along with the rumor that Christopher Gorham aka Betty's almost fiance Henry may also re-enter Betty's life. But so far, there has been no confirmation about Henry's return.
Also in the episode titled "London Calling", Willie joins AA to get closer to Tyler and to double-cross Claire and Daniel. Meanwhile, Bobby can't figure out why Justin is spending all his time with Austin - until he can.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage