'The Last Airbender' Drops New Trailer
Paramount Pictures has given another sneak peek to "The Last Airbender" by debuting a new full trailer. Containing some footage similar to those shared in the first trailer, fresh scenes can be seen from the middle toward the end of this newly-released video, one of which is the part where Katara tries to protect Aang when Zuko wants to attack him.
A live-action film version of Nickelodeon's animated series of the same name, "The Last Airbender" is set in a world where human civilization is divided into four nations: Water, Earth, Air and Fire. The story follows Aang, the last known survivor of the peaceful Air Nomads and the Airbenders.
Aided by a protective teenage Waterbender named Katara and her brother Sokka, Aang begins a perilous journey to restore balance to their war-torn world. Standing in their way are the Fire Nation's Admiral Zhao and Prince Zuko, the banished prince of the Fire Nation who seeks to capture Aang to regain his honor.
Noah Ringer tackles the role of the titular character with Jackson Rathbone and Nicola Peltz playing Sokka and Katara respectively. Meanwhile, villainous prince Zuko is portrayed by Dev Patel. M. Night Shyamalan serves behind the lens and writes the script for this action sci-fi, which is slated for July 2 release in the U.S.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story