'90210' Episode 2.16 Preview: The Lesbian Kiss
The long-awaited move in Adrianna and Gia's relationship is the focus of next "90210" episode. Adrianna is now the lead singer of the Glorious Steinems and confides in Silver and Naomi about her newfound feelings for Gia, and the two go out on their first official date.
Adrianna and Gia bond over AA meetings. "Adrianna starts truly questioning her sexuality. So that's definitely going to be something," Jessica Lowndes said. "Gia encourages Adrianna to take her sadness over Navid and put it into music, which has been amazing for me. I've been able to incorporate a lot of music into the show."
Also in the March 30 episode, Naomi immediately butts heads with the Blaze's new faculty advisor, Mr. Cannon (guest star Hal Ozban), and is reprimanded in front of her peers. After failing to convince Navid to back her opinion, Naomi decides to tell a tiny lie that soon snowballs out of control. Teddy decides to test Silver by attempting to make her jealous.
Dixon and his birthmother Dana (guest star April Parker Jones) continue to bond. Liam catches his stepfather (guest star John Schneider) with another woman and confronts him with his fist. Debbie and her instructor, Kai (guest star Greg Vaughan) share tea and conversation after yoga, but Kai oversteps his boundaries.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly