'90210' Episode 2.16 Preview: The Lesbian Kiss
The long-awaited move in Adrianna and Gia's relationship is the focus of next "90210" episode. Adrianna is now the lead singer of the Glorious Steinems and confides in Silver and Naomi about her newfound feelings for Gia, and the two go out on their first official date.
Adrianna and Gia bond over AA meetings. "Adrianna starts truly questioning her sexuality. So that's definitely going to be something," Jessica Lowndes said. "Gia encourages Adrianna to take her sadness over Navid and put it into music, which has been amazing for me. I've been able to incorporate a lot of music into the show."
Also in the March 30 episode, Naomi immediately butts heads with the Blaze's new faculty advisor, Mr. Cannon (guest star Hal Ozban), and is reprimanded in front of her peers. After failing to convince Navid to back her opinion, Naomi decides to tell a tiny lie that soon snowballs out of control. Teddy decides to test Silver by attempting to make her jealous.
Dixon and his birthmother Dana (guest star April Parker Jones) continue to bond. Liam catches his stepfather (guest star John Schneider) with another woman and confronts him with his fist. Debbie and her instructor, Kai (guest star Greg Vaughan) share tea and conversation after yoga, but Kai oversteps his boundaries.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip