'90210' Episode 2.16 Preview: The Lesbian Kiss
The long-awaited move in Adrianna and Gia's relationship is the focus of next "90210" episode. Adrianna is now the lead singer of the Glorious Steinems and confides in Silver and Naomi about her newfound feelings for Gia, and the two go out on their first official date.
Adrianna and Gia bond over AA meetings. "Adrianna starts truly questioning her sexuality. So that's definitely going to be something," Jessica Lowndes said. "Gia encourages Adrianna to take her sadness over Navid and put it into music, which has been amazing for me. I've been able to incorporate a lot of music into the show."
Also in the March 30 episode, Naomi immediately butts heads with the Blaze's new faculty advisor, Mr. Cannon (guest star Hal Ozban), and is reprimanded in front of her peers. After failing to convince Navid to back her opinion, Naomi decides to tell a tiny lie that soon snowballs out of control. Teddy decides to test Silver by attempting to make her jealous.
Dixon and his birthmother Dana (guest star April Parker Jones) continue to bond. Liam catches his stepfather (guest star John Schneider) with another woman and confronts him with his fist. Debbie and her instructor, Kai (guest star Greg Vaughan) share tea and conversation after yoga, but Kai oversteps his boundaries.
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online