'90210' Episode 2.16 Preview: The Lesbian Kiss
The long-awaited move in Adrianna and Gia's relationship is the focus of next "90210" episode. Adrianna is now the lead singer of the Glorious Steinems and confides in Silver and Naomi about her newfound feelings for Gia, and the two go out on their first official date.
Adrianna and Gia bond over AA meetings. "Adrianna starts truly questioning her sexuality. So that's definitely going to be something," Jessica Lowndes said. "Gia encourages Adrianna to take her sadness over Navid and put it into music, which has been amazing for me. I've been able to incorporate a lot of music into the show."
Also in the March 30 episode, Naomi immediately butts heads with the Blaze's new faculty advisor, Mr. Cannon (guest star Hal Ozban), and is reprimanded in front of her peers. After failing to convince Navid to back her opinion, Naomi decides to tell a tiny lie that soon snowballs out of control. Teddy decides to test Silver by attempting to make her jealous.
Dixon and his birthmother Dana (guest star April Parker Jones) continue to bond. Liam catches his stepfather (guest star John Schneider) with another woman and confronts him with his fist. Debbie and her instructor, Kai (guest star Greg Vaughan) share tea and conversation after yoga, but Kai oversteps his boundaries.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture