New 'Gossip Girl' Clips: Trouble for Jenny and Chuck
Two major problems in the upcoming episode of "Gossip Girl" are previewed in two clips. The first one focuses on Jenny and her return to Elanor's house of design. Rufus attempts to get Jenny back on track by volunteering to have her help with Eleanor's fashion show, but the opportunity takes a big turn for the worse when Jenny learns that Agnes will be one of the models.
The second one shows Chuck with his morning espresso being greeted by Blair. She tells him how proud she is for him to open up to Elizabeth Bass aka his mother. However, it takes another turn when Chuck's bodyguards inform him to vacate the premises based on her order. In the episode, Chuck also finds himself once again at odds with his uncle, Jack Bass.
"The Empire Strikes Jack" airs on Monday, March 29 on The CW.
- Clip 1
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'