New 'Gossip Girl' Clips: Trouble for Jenny and Chuck
Two major problems in the upcoming episode of "Gossip Girl" are previewed in two clips. The first one focuses on Jenny and her return to Elanor's house of design. Rufus attempts to get Jenny back on track by volunteering to have her help with Eleanor's fashion show, but the opportunity takes a big turn for the worse when Jenny learns that Agnes will be one of the models.
The second one shows Chuck with his morning espresso being greeted by Blair. She tells him how proud she is for him to open up to Elizabeth Bass aka his mother. However, it takes another turn when Chuck's bodyguards inform him to vacate the premises based on her order. In the episode, Chuck also finds himself once again at odds with his uncle, Jack Bass.
"The Empire Strikes Jack" airs on Monday, March 29 on The CW.
- Clip 1
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet