New 'Gossip Girl' Clips: Trouble for Jenny and Chuck
Two major problems in the upcoming episode of "Gossip Girl" are previewed in two clips. The first one focuses on Jenny and her return to Elanor's house of design. Rufus attempts to get Jenny back on track by volunteering to have her help with Eleanor's fashion show, but the opportunity takes a big turn for the worse when Jenny learns that Agnes will be one of the models.
The second one shows Chuck with his morning espresso being greeted by Blair. She tells him how proud she is for him to open up to Elizabeth Bass aka his mother. However, it takes another turn when Chuck's bodyguards inform him to vacate the premises based on her order. In the episode, Chuck also finds himself once again at odds with his uncle, Jack Bass.
"The Empire Strikes Jack" airs on Monday, March 29 on The CW.
- Clip 1
- Clip 2
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences