New 'Gossip Girl' Clips: Trouble for Jenny and Chuck
Two major problems in the upcoming episode of "Gossip Girl" are previewed in two clips. The first one focuses on Jenny and her return to Elanor's house of design. Rufus attempts to get Jenny back on track by volunteering to have her help with Eleanor's fashion show, but the opportunity takes a big turn for the worse when Jenny learns that Agnes will be one of the models.
The second one shows Chuck with his morning espresso being greeted by Blair. She tells him how proud she is for him to open up to Elizabeth Bass aka his mother. However, it takes another turn when Chuck's bodyguards inform him to vacate the premises based on her order. In the episode, Chuck also finds himself once again at odds with his uncle, Jack Bass.
"The Empire Strikes Jack" airs on Monday, March 29 on The CW.
- Clip 1
- Clip 2
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'