New 'Gossip Girl' Clips: Trouble for Jenny and Chuck
Two major problems in the upcoming episode of "Gossip Girl" are previewed in two clips. The first one focuses on Jenny and her return to Elanor's house of design. Rufus attempts to get Jenny back on track by volunteering to have her help with Eleanor's fashion show, but the opportunity takes a big turn for the worse when Jenny learns that Agnes will be one of the models.
The second one shows Chuck with his morning espresso being greeted by Blair. She tells him how proud she is for him to open up to Elizabeth Bass aka his mother. However, it takes another turn when Chuck's bodyguards inform him to vacate the premises based on her order. In the episode, Chuck also finds himself once again at odds with his uncle, Jack Bass.
"The Empire Strikes Jack" airs on Monday, March 29 on The CW.
- Clip 1
- Clip 2
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge