New Pics of Sharon Stone Filming 'Law and Order: SVU'
Sharon Stone was spotted filming her multi-episode arc cameo on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" outdoor again on Tuesday, March 23. Wearing turquoise coat and brown boots, the actress was taking orders from the crew while Christopher Meloni was seen behind her.
The actress was not alone for her sons, nine-year-old Roan Joseph Bronstein and four-year-old Laird Vonne Stone, joined her on the set. When the New York filming ended, she showed her boys around and left the place to enjoy the rest of the day.
Sharon Stone's episodes will air next month. She plays a former police officer who is now a prosecutor. "It is obviously a thrill and a delight to have a star of Sharon's wattage and importance joining SVU," producer Dick Wolf said.
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign