New Pics of Sharon Stone Filming 'Law and Order: SVU'
Sharon Stone was spotted filming her multi-episode arc cameo on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" outdoor again on Tuesday, March 23. Wearing turquoise coat and brown boots, the actress was taking orders from the crew while Christopher Meloni was seen behind her.
The actress was not alone for her sons, nine-year-old Roan Joseph Bronstein and four-year-old Laird Vonne Stone, joined her on the set. When the New York filming ended, she showed her boys around and left the place to enjoy the rest of the day.
Sharon Stone's episodes will air next month. She plays a former police officer who is now a prosecutor. "It is obviously a thrill and a delight to have a star of Sharon's wattage and importance joining SVU," producer Dick Wolf said.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'