New Pics of Sharon Stone Filming 'Law and Order: SVU'
Sharon Stone was spotted filming her multi-episode arc cameo on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" outdoor again on Tuesday, March 23. Wearing turquoise coat and brown boots, the actress was taking orders from the crew while Christopher Meloni was seen behind her.
The actress was not alone for her sons, nine-year-old Roan Joseph Bronstein and four-year-old Laird Vonne Stone, joined her on the set. When the New York filming ended, she showed her boys around and left the place to enjoy the rest of the day.
Sharon Stone's episodes will air next month. She plays a former police officer who is now a prosecutor. "It is obviously a thrill and a delight to have a star of Sharon's wattage and importance joining SVU," producer Dick Wolf said.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway