'Gossip Girl' 3.16 Preview: Empire Strikes Jack
Next week on "Gossip Girl", Chuck finds himself once again at odds with his uncle, Jack Bass (guest star Desmond Harrington). Eleanor puts Blair in charge of making sure her latest fashion show is a huge success with an important client.
Meanwhile, Rufus attempts to get Jenny back on track by volunteering to have her help with Eleanor's fashion show, but the opportunity takes a big turn for the worse when Jenny learns that Agnes (guest star Willa Holland) will be one of the models. "The Empire Strikes Jack" airs on Monday, March 29.
On another news, the show's creators Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage have launched a production company named Fake Empire. Based at Warner Bros TV, the company will produce TV shows as well as projects in other fields such as features, online, music and publishing. "Josh and Stephanie are an outstanding creative team, responsible for two of the most iconic television series in recent history in 'Gossip Girl' and 'The O.C.'," WBTV president Peter Roth said.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic