'Gossip Girl' 3.16 Preview: Empire Strikes Jack
Next week on "Gossip Girl", Chuck finds himself once again at odds with his uncle, Jack Bass (guest star Desmond Harrington). Eleanor puts Blair in charge of making sure her latest fashion show is a huge success with an important client.
Meanwhile, Rufus attempts to get Jenny back on track by volunteering to have her help with Eleanor's fashion show, but the opportunity takes a big turn for the worse when Jenny learns that Agnes (guest star Willa Holland) will be one of the models. "The Empire Strikes Jack" airs on Monday, March 29.
On another news, the show's creators Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage have launched a production company named Fake Empire. Based at Warner Bros TV, the company will produce TV shows as well as projects in other fields such as features, online, music and publishing. "Josh and Stephanie are an outstanding creative team, responsible for two of the most iconic television series in recent history in 'Gossip Girl' and 'The O.C.'," WBTV president Peter Roth said.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie