'Gossip Girl' 3.16 Preview: Empire Strikes Jack
Next week on "Gossip Girl", Chuck finds himself once again at odds with his uncle, Jack Bass (guest star Desmond Harrington). Eleanor puts Blair in charge of making sure her latest fashion show is a huge success with an important client.
Meanwhile, Rufus attempts to get Jenny back on track by volunteering to have her help with Eleanor's fashion show, but the opportunity takes a big turn for the worse when Jenny learns that Agnes (guest star Willa Holland) will be one of the models. "The Empire Strikes Jack" airs on Monday, March 29.
On another news, the show's creators Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage have launched a production company named Fake Empire. Based at Warner Bros TV, the company will produce TV shows as well as projects in other fields such as features, online, music and publishing. "Josh and Stephanie are an outstanding creative team, responsible for two of the most iconic television series in recent history in 'Gossip Girl' and 'The O.C.'," WBTV president Peter Roth said.
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry