'Gossip Girl' 3.16 Preview: Empire Strikes Jack
Next week on "Gossip Girl", Chuck finds himself once again at odds with his uncle, Jack Bass (guest star Desmond Harrington). Eleanor puts Blair in charge of making sure her latest fashion show is a huge success with an important client.
Meanwhile, Rufus attempts to get Jenny back on track by volunteering to have her help with Eleanor's fashion show, but the opportunity takes a big turn for the worse when Jenny learns that Agnes (guest star Willa Holland) will be one of the models. "The Empire Strikes Jack" airs on Monday, March 29.
On another news, the show's creators Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage have launched a production company named Fake Empire. Based at Warner Bros TV, the company will produce TV shows as well as projects in other fields such as features, online, music and publishing. "Josh and Stephanie are an outstanding creative team, responsible for two of the most iconic television series in recent history in 'Gossip Girl' and 'The O.C.'," WBTV president Peter Roth said.
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert