'Gossip Girl' 3.16 Preview: Empire Strikes Jack
Next week on "Gossip Girl", Chuck finds himself once again at odds with his uncle, Jack Bass (guest star Desmond Harrington). Eleanor puts Blair in charge of making sure her latest fashion show is a huge success with an important client.
Meanwhile, Rufus attempts to get Jenny back on track by volunteering to have her help with Eleanor's fashion show, but the opportunity takes a big turn for the worse when Jenny learns that Agnes (guest star Willa Holland) will be one of the models. "The Empire Strikes Jack" airs on Monday, March 29.
On another news, the show's creators Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage have launched a production company named Fake Empire. Based at Warner Bros TV, the company will produce TV shows as well as projects in other fields such as features, online, music and publishing. "Josh and Stephanie are an outstanding creative team, responsible for two of the most iconic television series in recent history in 'Gossip Girl' and 'The O.C.'," WBTV president Peter Roth said.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4