Sinbad Gets Fired From 'Celebrity Apprentice'
The number of men and women on this season's "The Celebrity Apprentice" is now equal. Comedian Sinbad led the men's team, Rock Solid, to their first defeat after he was appointed as the project manager in the task to sell Kodak products.
As previewed last week, someone was complaining of being totally outcast from the rest of the team. That person is last week's project manager Bret Michaels who accused Sinbad of ignoring his ideas. At one point, the musician excused himself to the basement because he was about to explode in anger. But he too, was slacking in the job, arriving late when the team has begun their duty.
Sinbad himself did terribly as a leader with his only contributing idea being balloons and plants. Rod Blagojevich actually came up with those two elements but Sinbad enforced the team to indeed have them. "Wherever I go. If they have no balloons, I'm the hell up outta there. Man's gotta have his balloons," he said.
The winner was determined based on the originality of their set-up, the Kodak Moments brand messaging and the overall public experience. Rock Solid stumbled in the website part when the executives did not approve the results, contributing to their loss.
The women meanwhile was led by Maria Kanellis. She delivered Tenacity to success and was able to donate $20,000 to charity of her choice, Make a Wish Foundation.
In the boardroom, Sinbad brought Bret, and Rod. The latest was included for choosing Sinbad as their project manager. Nevertheless, the politician dodged the bullet and Sinbad received the "You're fired!" when he could not defend himself why he di not manage the team well.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics