Sinbad Gets Fired From 'Celebrity Apprentice'
The number of men and women on this season's "The Celebrity Apprentice" is now equal. Comedian Sinbad led the men's team, Rock Solid, to their first defeat after he was appointed as the project manager in the task to sell Kodak products.
As previewed last week, someone was complaining of being totally outcast from the rest of the team. That person is last week's project manager Bret Michaels who accused Sinbad of ignoring his ideas. At one point, the musician excused himself to the basement because he was about to explode in anger. But he too, was slacking in the job, arriving late when the team has begun their duty.
Sinbad himself did terribly as a leader with his only contributing idea being balloons and plants. Rod Blagojevich actually came up with those two elements but Sinbad enforced the team to indeed have them. "Wherever I go. If they have no balloons, I'm the hell up outta there. Man's gotta have his balloons," he said.
The winner was determined based on the originality of their set-up, the Kodak Moments brand messaging and the overall public experience. Rock Solid stumbled in the website part when the executives did not approve the results, contributing to their loss.
The women meanwhile was led by Maria Kanellis. She delivered Tenacity to success and was able to donate $20,000 to charity of her choice, Make a Wish Foundation.
In the boardroom, Sinbad brought Bret, and Rod. The latest was included for choosing Sinbad as their project manager. Nevertheless, the politician dodged the bullet and Sinbad received the "You're fired!" when he could not defend himself why he di not manage the team well.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'