'Clash of the Titans' Debuts New Clips and a Bunch of Fresh Stills
As it is getting close to "Clash of the Titans" U.S. release date of April 2, Warner Bros. Pictures has launched several sneak peeks to promote the film. On Friday, March 19, two clips from the movie as well as a batch of fresh stills have made their way out online.
Debuted by Yahoo! Movies, the first clip sees Sam Worthington's Perseus being attacked by Jason Flemyng's Acrisius before he gets help from his fellows. The other snippet which is debuted by Trailer Park Movies, in the meantime, highlights Perseus' effort to gain information on how to kill the Kraken.
Some of the newly-released images also capture the scenes featured in those two clips. Later, Perseus' battle scenes are highlighted in several other photos. Moreover, the fresh stills also feature more characters from the film, such as Liam Cunningham's Solon, Mads Mikkelsen's Draco and Gemma Arterton's Io.
"Clash of the Titans" is a modern version of the 1981 Greek mythology film. It revolves around Perseus. Helpless to save his family from Hades, he volunteers to lead a mission to defeat the vengeful god of the underworld before Hades can seize power from Zeus and unleash hell on earth. "The Transporter 2" and "The Incredible Hulk" helmer Louis Leterrier serves behind the lens for this action drama.
- 'Clash of the Titans' clip - 'Who Was That?'
- 'Clash of the Titans' clip from Trailer Park Movies
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance