First Look: 'Brothers and Sisters' Siblings in the '80s
ABC has released a bunch of stills from the flashback episode of "Brothers & Sisters" which will air on Sunday, April 11. The Walker siblings are portrayed by younger actors in this special episode which takes place in 1986 when William Walker was alive and well.
Called "Time After Time", the episode will be two-hour long and divided into two parts. Executive Producer David Marshall Grant told EW that the episode will go back to three different time periods and expose a "shocking and transformative" secret about the Walker family.
Cody Longo is portraying young Tommy after Joe Jonas backed out of the project. Kay Panabaker is Kitty, Anna Wood is Sarah, Kasey Campbell is Kevin and Dylan Thomas Larsen is Justin. The photos of the Walker parents are not yet released but allegedly Nora will be portrayed by either Rachael Leigh Cook, Courtney Ford or Nora Zehetner.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences