First Look: 'Brothers and Sisters' Siblings in the '80s
ABC has released a bunch of stills from the flashback episode of "Brothers & Sisters" which will air on Sunday, April 11. The Walker siblings are portrayed by younger actors in this special episode which takes place in 1986 when William Walker was alive and well.
Called "Time After Time", the episode will be two-hour long and divided into two parts. Executive Producer David Marshall Grant told EW that the episode will go back to three different time periods and expose a "shocking and transformative" secret about the Walker family.
Cody Longo is portraying young Tommy after Joe Jonas backed out of the project. Kay Panabaker is Kitty, Anna Wood is Sarah, Kasey Campbell is Kevin and Dylan Thomas Larsen is Justin. The photos of the Walker parents are not yet released but allegedly Nora will be portrayed by either Rachael Leigh Cook, Courtney Ford or Nora Zehetner.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom