First Look: 'Brothers and Sisters' Siblings in the '80s
ABC has released a bunch of stills from the flashback episode of "Brothers & Sisters" which will air on Sunday, April 11. The Walker siblings are portrayed by younger actors in this special episode which takes place in 1986 when William Walker was alive and well.
Called "Time After Time", the episode will be two-hour long and divided into two parts. Executive Producer David Marshall Grant told EW that the episode will go back to three different time periods and expose a "shocking and transformative" secret about the Walker family.
Cody Longo is portraying young Tommy after Joe Jonas backed out of the project. Kay Panabaker is Kitty, Anna Wood is Sarah, Kasey Campbell is Kevin and Dylan Thomas Larsen is Justin. The photos of the Walker parents are not yet released but allegedly Nora will be portrayed by either Rachael Leigh Cook, Courtney Ford or Nora Zehetner.
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia