First Look: 'Brothers and Sisters' Siblings in the '80s
ABC has released a bunch of stills from the flashback episode of "Brothers & Sisters" which will air on Sunday, April 11. The Walker siblings are portrayed by younger actors in this special episode which takes place in 1986 when William Walker was alive and well.
Called "Time After Time", the episode will be two-hour long and divided into two parts. Executive Producer David Marshall Grant told EW that the episode will go back to three different time periods and expose a "shocking and transformative" secret about the Walker family.
Cody Longo is portraying young Tommy after Joe Jonas backed out of the project. Kay Panabaker is Kitty, Anna Wood is Sarah, Kasey Campbell is Kevin and Dylan Thomas Larsen is Justin. The photos of the Walker parents are not yet released but allegedly Nora will be portrayed by either Rachael Leigh Cook, Courtney Ford or Nora Zehetner.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding