Christina Aguilera's New Album Delayed Until 'July or Beyond'
Despite earlier rumor mentioning that Christina Aguilera's next studio album "Bionic" would be released sometime this March, new report said it has been pushed back. According to Rolling Stone's Spring music feature, the effort is now due in "July or beyond."
Christina Aguilera revealed the title of her new album in an interview for Marie Claire's February issue and gave the publication preview to her three new songs. Then, she showcased a fresh track called "Lift Me Up" during a live performance at "Hope for Haiti" telethon.
Beside occupied with the making of her new album, Christina also contributes to soundtrack of her upcoming movie "Burlesque". The Ali Marilyn Rose depicter sings a toe-tapping tune called "Spotlight" for the film which is due for November 24 U.S. release.
More Christina Aguilera News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris