Christina Aguilera's New Album Delayed Until 'July or Beyond'
Despite earlier rumor mentioning that Christina Aguilera's next studio album "Bionic" would be released sometime this March, new report said it has been pushed back. According to Rolling Stone's Spring music feature, the effort is now due in "July or beyond."
Christina Aguilera revealed the title of her new album in an interview for Marie Claire's February issue and gave the publication preview to her three new songs. Then, she showcased a fresh track called "Lift Me Up" during a live performance at "Hope for Haiti" telethon.
Beside occupied with the making of her new album, Christina also contributes to soundtrack of her upcoming movie "Burlesque". The Ali Marilyn Rose depicter sings a toe-tapping tune called "Spotlight" for the film which is due for November 24 U.S. release.
More Christina Aguilera News
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'