Christina Aguilera's New Album Delayed Until 'July or Beyond'
Despite earlier rumor mentioning that Christina Aguilera's next studio album "Bionic" would be released sometime this March, new report said it has been pushed back. According to Rolling Stone's Spring music feature, the effort is now due in "July or beyond."
Christina Aguilera revealed the title of her new album in an interview for Marie Claire's February issue and gave the publication preview to her three new songs. Then, she showcased a fresh track called "Lift Me Up" during a live performance at "Hope for Haiti" telethon.
Beside occupied with the making of her new album, Christina also contributes to soundtrack of her upcoming movie "Burlesque". The Ali Marilyn Rose depicter sings a toe-tapping tune called "Spotlight" for the film which is due for November 24 U.S. release.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly