Christina Aguilera's New Album Delayed Until 'July or Beyond'
Despite earlier rumor mentioning that Christina Aguilera's next studio album "Bionic" would be released sometime this March, new report said it has been pushed back. According to Rolling Stone's Spring music feature, the effort is now due in "July or beyond."
Christina Aguilera revealed the title of her new album in an interview for Marie Claire's February issue and gave the publication preview to her three new songs. Then, she showcased a fresh track called "Lift Me Up" during a live performance at "Hope for Haiti" telethon.
Beside occupied with the making of her new album, Christina also contributes to soundtrack of her upcoming movie "Burlesque". The Ali Marilyn Rose depicter sings a toe-tapping tune called "Spotlight" for the film which is due for November 24 U.S. release.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes