Christina Aguilera's New Album Delayed Until 'July or Beyond'
Despite earlier rumor mentioning that Christina Aguilera's next studio album "Bionic" would be released sometime this March, new report said it has been pushed back. According to Rolling Stone's Spring music feature, the effort is now due in "July or beyond."
Christina Aguilera revealed the title of her new album in an interview for Marie Claire's February issue and gave the publication preview to her three new songs. Then, she showcased a fresh track called "Lift Me Up" during a live performance at "Hope for Haiti" telethon.
Beside occupied with the making of her new album, Christina also contributes to soundtrack of her upcoming movie "Burlesque". The Ali Marilyn Rose depicter sings a toe-tapping tune called "Spotlight" for the film which is due for November 24 U.S. release.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group