Sexy Heidi Montag Is Playful on Set of 'Just Go with It'
Heidi Montag seemed to enjoy playing her cameo role in "Just Go with It". Snapped during her second day of shooting for the movie in Malibu, Los Angeles, California on Tuesday, March 16, she donned a skimpy shirt that shows off her cleavage while holding a small purple ball around the set. At some points, she took a rest by sitting under a canopy.
Montag started shooting her part for the film on Monday, March 15 at El Matador Beach. A day before, she shared her preparation for the production, writing on her Twitter "rehearsing my lines for the comedy movie I am shooting all next week!"
"Just Go with It" marks Heidi Montag's movie debut. She joins the cast ensemble that already has some A-list stars such as Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman. The film itself will revolve around Sandler's character recruiting Aniston's character to pose as his soon-to-be-divorced wife and her kids as his fake family in order to land the girl of his dreams.
Beside starring in it, Sandler also produces alongside Jack Giarraputo, and teams up with Allan Loeb, Timothy Dowling as well as Tim Herlihy to write the script. Dennis Dugan is hired to direct the romantic comedy which is scheduled to entertain audience in the U.S. starting February 11, 2011.
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development
- Taraji P. Henson and 'Empire' Co-Star Nia Long Are Reportedly Feuding on Set, Rep Reacts
- 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Originally Features Jyn Erso's Mother as Jedi Knight