Sexy Heidi Montag Is Playful on Set of 'Just Go with It'
Heidi Montag seemed to enjoy playing her cameo role in "Just Go with It". Snapped during her second day of shooting for the movie in Malibu, Los Angeles, California on Tuesday, March 16, she donned a skimpy shirt that shows off her cleavage while holding a small purple ball around the set. At some points, she took a rest by sitting under a canopy.
Montag started shooting her part for the film on Monday, March 15 at El Matador Beach. A day before, she shared her preparation for the production, writing on her Twitter "rehearsing my lines for the comedy movie I am shooting all next week!"
"Just Go with It" marks Heidi Montag's movie debut. She joins the cast ensemble that already has some A-list stars such as Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman. The film itself will revolve around Sandler's character recruiting Aniston's character to pose as his soon-to-be-divorced wife and her kids as his fake family in order to land the girl of his dreams.
Beside starring in it, Sandler also produces alongside Jack Giarraputo, and teams up with Allan Loeb, Timothy Dowling as well as Tim Herlihy to write the script. Dennis Dugan is hired to direct the romantic comedy which is scheduled to entertain audience in the U.S. starting February 11, 2011.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl