Sexy Heidi Montag Is Playful on Set of 'Just Go with It'
Heidi Montag seemed to enjoy playing her cameo role in "Just Go with It". Snapped during her second day of shooting for the movie in Malibu, Los Angeles, California on Tuesday, March 16, she donned a skimpy shirt that shows off her cleavage while holding a small purple ball around the set. At some points, she took a rest by sitting under a canopy.
Montag started shooting her part for the film on Monday, March 15 at El Matador Beach. A day before, she shared her preparation for the production, writing on her Twitter "rehearsing my lines for the comedy movie I am shooting all next week!"
"Just Go with It" marks Heidi Montag's movie debut. She joins the cast ensemble that already has some A-list stars such as Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman. The film itself will revolve around Sandler's character recruiting Aniston's character to pose as his soon-to-be-divorced wife and her kids as his fake family in order to land the girl of his dreams.
Beside starring in it, Sandler also produces alongside Jack Giarraputo, and teams up with Allan Loeb, Timothy Dowling as well as Tim Herlihy to write the script. Dennis Dugan is hired to direct the romantic comedy which is scheduled to entertain audience in the U.S. starting February 11, 2011.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7