'Glee' Team Reveals Spoilers at 27th PaleyFest
During their panel at 27th Annual PaleyFest, cast and producers of "Glee" shared a lot of interesting facts that are part of future episodes. Already securing a Madonna-centric episode, the show will have another tribute episode which uses at least one song by Lady GaGa. Creator Ryan Murphy said they approached the singer and she said "Yes, I love the show". The episode will be about the "value of theatricality," Murphy added.
Having it easy with GaGa, the show had difficulty acquiring songs from some other artists like Coldplay and Bryan Adams. Nevertheless, they have achieved above the standard with songs from the catalogs of The Rolling Stones, Lionel Richie, Neil Diamond, The Beatles, Bette Middler, and The Doors.
"Glee", which is taking a long hiatus, will return on April 13. Titled "Hello", the episode was screened during the panel and it includes songs which contain the syllables. The songs are The Doors' "Hello, I Love You", AC/DC's "Highway to Hell", The All-American Rejects' "Give You Hell", The Beatles' "Hello Goodbye", Diamonds' "Hello Again" and Richie's "Hello".
The panel also talked about the upcoming guest star, namely Neil Patrick Harris. "If you have a Tony, you can get on the show," Murphy said. As previously reported, Harris will do a duet with Matthew Morrison on Aerosmith's "Dream On", but they will also do another one on Billy Joel's song. Kristin Chenoweth is also returning as April Rhodes in the 16th episode of season 1.
Other highlights from the panel are another hook-up between Puck and Rachel, an exploration of Terri's past, the absence of Rachel's gay dads this season and possible addition of live tour dates.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart