Jennifer Morrison's Return to 'House M.D.' Added
Great news for Jennifer Morrison's fans, she will be back to "House M.D." not only one time but probably a couple more. The actress who plays Cameron in the medical drama told TV Guide that she heard the writers are writing a storyline for her character.
"There have been discussions of me doing a few episodes next year based on what they end up writing," said Morrison. "Contractually, they've guaranteed me a certain number of episodes next year - I think three or four, which means that they're probably very much leaning toward writing a storyline for the character."
Cameron left in the eighth episode of season 6 after a medical case that shook the moral core of the doctors. Writers decided to exclude her in several episodes after that but bring her back on this April 12 episode titled "Lockdown". When the hospital is sent into lockdown mode due to a missing infant, all of the doctors must remain where they are. Chase is with "an old flame". Hugh Laurie directs the episode.
Since she was off the obligation on the drama series, Morrison is engaged to the Broadway adaptation of Helen Keller's story, "The Miracle Worker". Playing the mother of Helen, Morrison is co-starring Abigail Breslin who takes the role as the courageous blind girl. The play opens at Broadway's Circle in the Square Theatre until March 27.
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date