Jennifer Morrison's Return to 'House M.D.' Added
Great news for Jennifer Morrison's fans, she will be back to "House M.D." not only one time but probably a couple more. The actress who plays Cameron in the medical drama told TV Guide that she heard the writers are writing a storyline for her character.
"There have been discussions of me doing a few episodes next year based on what they end up writing," said Morrison. "Contractually, they've guaranteed me a certain number of episodes next year - I think three or four, which means that they're probably very much leaning toward writing a storyline for the character."
Cameron left in the eighth episode of season 6 after a medical case that shook the moral core of the doctors. Writers decided to exclude her in several episodes after that but bring her back on this April 12 episode titled "Lockdown". When the hospital is sent into lockdown mode due to a missing infant, all of the doctors must remain where they are. Chase is with "an old flame". Hugh Laurie directs the episode.
Since she was off the obligation on the drama series, Morrison is engaged to the Broadway adaptation of Helen Keller's story, "The Miracle Worker". Playing the mother of Helen, Morrison is co-starring Abigail Breslin who takes the role as the courageous blind girl. The play opens at Broadway's Circle in the Square Theatre until March 27.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!