Jennifer Morrison's Return to 'House M.D.' Added
Great news for Jennifer Morrison's fans, she will be back to "House M.D." not only one time but probably a couple more. The actress who plays Cameron in the medical drama told TV Guide that she heard the writers are writing a storyline for her character.
"There have been discussions of me doing a few episodes next year based on what they end up writing," said Morrison. "Contractually, they've guaranteed me a certain number of episodes next year - I think three or four, which means that they're probably very much leaning toward writing a storyline for the character."
Cameron left in the eighth episode of season 6 after a medical case that shook the moral core of the doctors. Writers decided to exclude her in several episodes after that but bring her back on this April 12 episode titled "Lockdown". When the hospital is sent into lockdown mode due to a missing infant, all of the doctors must remain where they are. Chase is with "an old flame". Hugh Laurie directs the episode.
Since she was off the obligation on the drama series, Morrison is engaged to the Broadway adaptation of Helen Keller's story, "The Miracle Worker". Playing the mother of Helen, Morrison is co-starring Abigail Breslin who takes the role as the courageous blind girl. The play opens at Broadway's Circle in the Square Theatre until March 27.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?