Pics: Stars Coming to Elton John's Post-Oscar Party
Some celebrities who did not show up on either the red carpet or the gala of 82nd Annual Academy Awards, got their share of spotlight when attending the after-parties. Elton John held his AIDS Foundation Oscar Party at Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood and many pop stars showed up.
Like the Oscars, guests who arrived at the party should pose first for the waiting photographers. Those spotted heading inside were the likes of Demi Lovato, Joel Madden, Adam Levine, Miley Cyrus, Allison Iraheta, Jennifer Hudson, Jonas Brothers, will.i.am, Nicole Richie, and Kris Allen.
Lea Michele from "Glee" was also spotted wearing a black mermaid-style gown, posing with Christina Hendricks in front of the backdrop. Many other celebrities arrived in two. Simon Cowell brought along girlfriend Mezghan Hussainy while Sharon Osbourne came with daughter Kelly Osbourne.
Accompanied by husband David Furnish, Elton John himself kept it wacky with a blue-framed glasses. Blogger Perez Hilton also stole the attention with his orange and white pants.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris