Pics: Stars Coming to Elton John's Post-Oscar Party
Some celebrities who did not show up on either the red carpet or the gala of 82nd Annual Academy Awards, got their share of spotlight when attending the after-parties. Elton John held his AIDS Foundation Oscar Party at Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood and many pop stars showed up.
Like the Oscars, guests who arrived at the party should pose first for the waiting photographers. Those spotted heading inside were the likes of Demi Lovato, Joel Madden, Adam Levine, Miley Cyrus, Allison Iraheta, Jennifer Hudson, Jonas Brothers, will.i.am, Nicole Richie, and Kris Allen.
Lea Michele from "Glee" was also spotted wearing a black mermaid-style gown, posing with Christina Hendricks in front of the backdrop. Many other celebrities arrived in two. Simon Cowell brought along girlfriend Mezghan Hussainy while Sharon Osbourne came with daughter Kelly Osbourne.
Accompanied by husband David Furnish, Elton John himself kept it wacky with a blue-framed glasses. Blogger Perez Hilton also stole the attention with his orange and white pants.
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!