Pics: Stars Coming to Elton John's Post-Oscar Party
Some celebrities who did not show up on either the red carpet or the gala of 82nd Annual Academy Awards, got their share of spotlight when attending the after-parties. Elton John held his AIDS Foundation Oscar Party at Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood and many pop stars showed up.
Like the Oscars, guests who arrived at the party should pose first for the waiting photographers. Those spotted heading inside were the likes of Demi Lovato, Joel Madden, Adam Levine, Miley Cyrus, Allison Iraheta, Jennifer Hudson, Jonas Brothers, will.i.am, Nicole Richie, and Kris Allen.
Lea Michele from "Glee" was also spotted wearing a black mermaid-style gown, posing with Christina Hendricks in front of the backdrop. Many other celebrities arrived in two. Simon Cowell brought along girlfriend Mezghan Hussainy while Sharon Osbourne came with daughter Kelly Osbourne.
Accompanied by husband David Furnish, Elton John himself kept it wacky with a blue-framed glasses. Blogger Perez Hilton also stole the attention with his orange and white pants.
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child