Pics: Stars Coming to Elton John's Post-Oscar Party
Some celebrities who did not show up on either the red carpet or the gala of 82nd Annual Academy Awards, got their share of spotlight when attending the after-parties. Elton John held his AIDS Foundation Oscar Party at Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood and many pop stars showed up.
Like the Oscars, guests who arrived at the party should pose first for the waiting photographers. Those spotted heading inside were the likes of Demi Lovato, Joel Madden, Adam Levine, Miley Cyrus, Allison Iraheta, Jennifer Hudson, Jonas Brothers, will.i.am, Nicole Richie, and Kris Allen.
Lea Michele from "Glee" was also spotted wearing a black mermaid-style gown, posing with Christina Hendricks in front of the backdrop. Many other celebrities arrived in two. Simon Cowell brought along girlfriend Mezghan Hussainy while Sharon Osbourne came with daughter Kelly Osbourne.
Accompanied by husband David Furnish, Elton John himself kept it wacky with a blue-framed glasses. Blogger Perez Hilton also stole the attention with his orange and white pants.
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch