Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato Rocking Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas put on cowboy hats and performed at this year's Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. The Jonas Brothers trio got Demi Lovato, who was dressed in black top and ripped pants with matching color, as their special guest for the March 7 gig.
Just before taking the stage, Joe managed to tweet, "I was wearing a gold suit tonight, put on my cowboy hat.. Felt like a Rascal Flatts member." Demi also shared the same excitement, writing "There are so many people out there.... My hearts about to burst through my chest.... I'M SO READY FOR THIS!!!! COME ON TEXAS!!!!!!!! :D"
The Jonas boys and Demi made a duet, singing "Camp Rock" soundtrack "This Is Me" and Disney's anthem for Friends for Change: Project Green "Make a Wave". In addition to having collaborative set, they also treated concertgoers with separate shows.
"Lovebug" and "Fly With Me" were two of the many tracks the Jonas Brothers performed at the live show. They also opted to cover Keith Urban's "Somebody Like You". Demi, meanwhile, filled her solo set with "Don't Forget" and "Here We Go Again".
Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo will run until March 21. Darius Rucker, Brad Paisley, Toby Keith, Lady Antebellum, Black Eyed Peas and Brooks & Dunn are billed to rock the upcoming shows. And, closing the festivity which has begun since March 2 will be Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber.
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?