Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato Rocking Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas put on cowboy hats and performed at this year's Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. The Jonas Brothers trio got Demi Lovato, who was dressed in black top and ripped pants with matching color, as their special guest for the March 7 gig.
Just before taking the stage, Joe managed to tweet, "I was wearing a gold suit tonight, put on my cowboy hat.. Felt like a Rascal Flatts member." Demi also shared the same excitement, writing "There are so many people out there.... My hearts about to burst through my chest.... I'M SO READY FOR THIS!!!! COME ON TEXAS!!!!!!!! :D"
The Jonas boys and Demi made a duet, singing "Camp Rock" soundtrack "This Is Me" and Disney's anthem for Friends for Change: Project Green "Make a Wave". In addition to having collaborative set, they also treated concertgoers with separate shows.
"Lovebug" and "Fly With Me" were two of the many tracks the Jonas Brothers performed at the live show. They also opted to cover Keith Urban's "Somebody Like You". Demi, meanwhile, filled her solo set with "Don't Forget" and "Here We Go Again".
Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo will run until March 21. Darius Rucker, Brad Paisley, Toby Keith, Lady Antebellum, Black Eyed Peas and Brooks & Dunn are billed to rock the upcoming shows. And, closing the festivity which has begun since March 2 will be Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist