2010 Oscars: 'Up' Takes the Early Award
The 82nd Annual Academy Awards has just been kicked off on Sunday, March 7 at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles and "Up" has soared high at the ceremony. This Pixar film is named Best Animated Feature Film, taking the prize which is presented by Cameron Diaz and Steve Carell.
Earlier that night, Christoph Waltz has also celebrated his Oscars win. The actor nabs the first award for Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role category for his portrayal of Col. Hans Landa in "Inglourious Basterds". "That's an uber-bingo," he says during his acceptance speech.
The 2010 Academy Awards is still running with "The Hurt Locker", "Avatar", "Up in the Air", "The Blind Side" and "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" up against each other for the coveted Best Picture prize. The show is hosted by Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin and aired live by ABC Television Network.
2010 Oscars: Photo Gallery | Winners List
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13