2010 Oscars: 'Up' Takes the Early Award
The 82nd Annual Academy Awards has just been kicked off on Sunday, March 7 at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles and "Up" has soared high at the ceremony. This Pixar film is named Best Animated Feature Film, taking the prize which is presented by Cameron Diaz and Steve Carell.
Earlier that night, Christoph Waltz has also celebrated his Oscars win. The actor nabs the first award for Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role category for his portrayal of Col. Hans Landa in "Inglourious Basterds". "That's an uber-bingo," he says during his acceptance speech.
The 2010 Academy Awards is still running with "The Hurt Locker", "Avatar", "Up in the Air", "The Blind Side" and "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" up against each other for the coveted Best Picture prize. The show is hosted by Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin and aired live by ABC Television Network.
2010 Oscars: Photo Gallery | Winners List
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans