2010 Oscars: 'Up' Takes the Early Award
The 82nd Annual Academy Awards has just been kicked off on Sunday, March 7 at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles and "Up" has soared high at the ceremony. This Pixar film is named Best Animated Feature Film, taking the prize which is presented by Cameron Diaz and Steve Carell.
Earlier that night, Christoph Waltz has also celebrated his Oscars win. The actor nabs the first award for Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role category for his portrayal of Col. Hans Landa in "Inglourious Basterds". "That's an uber-bingo," he says during his acceptance speech.
The 2010 Academy Awards is still running with "The Hurt Locker", "Avatar", "Up in the Air", "The Blind Side" and "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" up against each other for the coveted Best Picture prize. The show is hosted by Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin and aired live by ABC Television Network.
2010 Oscars: Photo Gallery | Winners List
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered