2010 Oscars: 'Up' Takes the Early Award
The 82nd Annual Academy Awards has just been kicked off on Sunday, March 7 at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles and "Up" has soared high at the ceremony. This Pixar film is named Best Animated Feature Film, taking the prize which is presented by Cameron Diaz and Steve Carell.
Earlier that night, Christoph Waltz has also celebrated his Oscars win. The actor nabs the first award for Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role category for his portrayal of Col. Hans Landa in "Inglourious Basterds". "That's an uber-bingo," he says during his acceptance speech.
The 2010 Academy Awards is still running with "The Hurt Locker", "Avatar", "Up in the Air", "The Blind Side" and "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" up against each other for the coveted Best Picture prize. The show is hosted by Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin and aired live by ABC Television Network.
2010 Oscars: Photo Gallery | Winners List
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why