2010 Oscars: 'Up' Takes the Early Award
The 82nd Annual Academy Awards has just been kicked off on Sunday, March 7 at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles and "Up" has soared high at the ceremony. This Pixar film is named Best Animated Feature Film, taking the prize which is presented by Cameron Diaz and Steve Carell.
Earlier that night, Christoph Waltz has also celebrated his Oscars win. The actor nabs the first award for Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role category for his portrayal of Col. Hans Landa in "Inglourious Basterds". "That's an uber-bingo," he says during his acceptance speech.
The 2010 Academy Awards is still running with "The Hurt Locker", "Avatar", "Up in the Air", "The Blind Side" and "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" up against each other for the coveted Best Picture prize. The show is hosted by Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin and aired live by ABC Television Network.
2010 Oscars: Photo Gallery | Winners List
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record