82nd Annual Academy Awards Red Carpet in Pics
Kristen Stewart arrives on the red carpet of the 82nd Annual Academy Awards on Sunday, March 7 solo. The "Twilight" star wears all black long dress and slicks back her long hair to give a smoky but clean look. Shortly before she came, co-star Taylor Lautner had stolen the attention with his sharp tux combined with bow tie. These two young stars will present an award together later.
Held at Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center, the Oscars sees the women dazzling in various colors of dresses. Anna Kendrick who is nominated for Best Supporting Actress, is wrapped in a pink blush off shoulder. She tells MTV that it was not her first choice with the other one being a dark blue gown. Zoe Saldana meanwhile goes bold with a gradation of purple. Her lilac gown by Givenchy is topped with a blush tube top and a pair of purple shoes.
Sandra Bullock puts on a glossy white gown, letting her hair loose and wearing minimal accessories. Gabourey Sidibe picks a blue Marchesa dress and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry but she is not accompanied by Justin Timberlake like she wished so. Nevertheless, she is having the time of her life, saying "It's like Hollywood's prom."
The guys mostly prefer to wear dark suits mixed with bow tie. Nominee Jeremy Renner however, combines his tux with a long silver tie. Unlike what media had reported, he comes with his mother Valerie Cearley instead of Charlize Theron. Another striking actor on the red carpet is Robert Downey Jr. who wears blue bow tie and round glasses.
2010 Oscars: Winners List
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal