82nd Annual Academy Awards Red Carpet in Pics
Kristen Stewart arrives on the red carpet of the 82nd Annual Academy Awards on Sunday, March 7 solo. The "Twilight" star wears all black long dress and slicks back her long hair to give a smoky but clean look. Shortly before she came, co-star Taylor Lautner had stolen the attention with his sharp tux combined with bow tie. These two young stars will present an award together later.
Held at Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center, the Oscars sees the women dazzling in various colors of dresses. Anna Kendrick who is nominated for Best Supporting Actress, is wrapped in a pink blush off shoulder. She tells MTV that it was not her first choice with the other one being a dark blue gown. Zoe Saldana meanwhile goes bold with a gradation of purple. Her lilac gown by Givenchy is topped with a blush tube top and a pair of purple shoes.
Sandra Bullock puts on a glossy white gown, letting her hair loose and wearing minimal accessories. Gabourey Sidibe picks a blue Marchesa dress and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry but she is not accompanied by Justin Timberlake like she wished so. Nevertheless, she is having the time of her life, saying "It's like Hollywood's prom."
The guys mostly prefer to wear dark suits mixed with bow tie. Nominee Jeremy Renner however, combines his tux with a long silver tie. Unlike what media had reported, he comes with his mother Valerie Cearley instead of Charlize Theron. Another striking actor on the red carpet is Robert Downey Jr. who wears blue bow tie and round glasses.
2010 Oscars: Winners List
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics