'Deathly Hallows': Daniel Radcliffe Dishing on Voldemort Battle Scene
Daniel Radcliffe recently had a chat with MTV to share his experience shooting one of the powerful moments in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows", during when his character Harry Potter has to fight Lord Voldemort. "It was really hard!" he said with a laugh. "It was just one of those things where I think, because I put a lot of pressure on myself to get it right beforehand, I wasn't able to relax and enjoy it as much as I might have done otherwise. So I was slightly annoyed about that."
"It was one of those scenes that by the end of the third day of it, we were going, 'I don't know if I like this one as much as I did at the beginning.' It was really, really tough," Daniel admitted. Luckily, he was not alone as he was joined by Gary Oldman who reprises his role of late Sirius Black but appears as the ghost to comfort Harry when he walks into the forest. "But Gary was brilliant," he praised his co-star.
Serving as the final chapter of the "Harry Potter" film series, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" will follow Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger leaving Hogwarts behind and setting out to find and destroy the Horcruxes-the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality. Beside Daniel, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson also return to play their respective characters of Harry's friends.
The film is split into two parts, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" which is due for November 19, 2010 release in both U.S. and U.K. and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" which is slated to be premiered on July 15, 2011. Both movies have been announced to get 3-D treatment.
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?