'Dancing with the Stars' Season 10 Pairings
The pairings on "Dancing with the Stars" season 10 have been announced on "Good Morning America" and Pamela Anderson will be assisted by a newbie to the show. The "Baywatch" star who reportedly has been pursued since season 1, will be dancing with Damien Whitewood, an Australian who enrolled in Broadway's "Burn the Floor".
Retired astronaut Buzz Aldrin meanwhile is paired with Ashly Costa. The pro dancer was formerly known as DelGrosso before she took time off the show to get married and have kids. Kate Gosselin is partnered with Tony Dovolani while Jake Pavelka will work the dance floor with Chelsie Hightower.
Getting the honor to team up with two-time champions of the show, Mark Ballas and Cheryl Burke, are Shannen Doherty and Chad Ochocinco respectively. Erin Andrews gets the show's bad boy Maksim Chmerkovskiy while Nicole Scherzinger gets Derek Hough. Niecy Nash is paired with Louis van Amstel, Aiden Turner with Edyta Sliwinska and Evan Lysacek with Anna Trebunskaya.
The new dancing season will begin on March 22 on ABC.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle