'Dancing with the Stars' Season 10 Pairings
The pairings on "Dancing with the Stars" season 10 have been announced on "Good Morning America" and Pamela Anderson will be assisted by a newbie to the show. The "Baywatch" star who reportedly has been pursued since season 1, will be dancing with Damien Whitewood, an Australian who enrolled in Broadway's "Burn the Floor".
Retired astronaut Buzz Aldrin meanwhile is paired with Ashly Costa. The pro dancer was formerly known as DelGrosso before she took time off the show to get married and have kids. Kate Gosselin is partnered with Tony Dovolani while Jake Pavelka will work the dance floor with Chelsie Hightower.
Getting the honor to team up with two-time champions of the show, Mark Ballas and Cheryl Burke, are Shannen Doherty and Chad Ochocinco respectively. Erin Andrews gets the show's bad boy Maksim Chmerkovskiy while Nicole Scherzinger gets Derek Hough. Niecy Nash is paired with Louis van Amstel, Aiden Turner with Edyta Sliwinska and Evan Lysacek with Anna Trebunskaya.
The new dancing season will begin on March 22 on ABC.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'