'Dancing with the Stars' Season 10 Pairings
The pairings on "Dancing with the Stars" season 10 have been announced on "Good Morning America" and Pamela Anderson will be assisted by a newbie to the show. The "Baywatch" star who reportedly has been pursued since season 1, will be dancing with Damien Whitewood, an Australian who enrolled in Broadway's "Burn the Floor".
Retired astronaut Buzz Aldrin meanwhile is paired with Ashly Costa. The pro dancer was formerly known as DelGrosso before she took time off the show to get married and have kids. Kate Gosselin is partnered with Tony Dovolani while Jake Pavelka will work the dance floor with Chelsie Hightower.
Getting the honor to team up with two-time champions of the show, Mark Ballas and Cheryl Burke, are Shannen Doherty and Chad Ochocinco respectively. Erin Andrews gets the show's bad boy Maksim Chmerkovskiy while Nicole Scherzinger gets Derek Hough. Niecy Nash is paired with Louis van Amstel, Aiden Turner with Edyta Sliwinska and Evan Lysacek with Anna Trebunskaya.
The new dancing season will begin on March 22 on ABC.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris