Pics: Jonas Bothers Filming 'J.O.N.A.S!' in Malibu
The Jonas Brothers were spotted in Malibu beach on Monday, March 1 afternoon shooting for a "J.O.N.A.S!" scene. Nick Jonas and older brother Kevin Jonas were seen holding metal detectors in the beach and stumbled upon a fat guy who was sun-basking.
The other brother, Joe Jonas, was not spotted while filming but he was on the set waiting for his turn along with co-star Nicole Anderson. During the spare time, Nick Jonas played catch and throw using a tennis ball and a football.
The second season of "J.O.N.A.S!" resumes this summer. It will follow the Lucas brothers as they "set out on a summer vacation in Los Angeles that leads to them landing gigs in show business." They brothers will see different career paths; Joe in the acting, Kevin in the directing and Nick in the songwriting.
The new season also welcomes some new faces, including Debi Mazar who'll play the eccentric film director of the film Joe stars in and Abby Pivaronas who plays Joe's beautiful co-star. Adam Hicks said the last time that he would be the brothers' new neighbor, revealing also that Emma Roberts has a guest starring role.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed