Pics: Jonas Bothers Filming 'J.O.N.A.S!' in Malibu
The Jonas Brothers were spotted in Malibu beach on Monday, March 1 afternoon shooting for a "J.O.N.A.S!" scene. Nick Jonas and older brother Kevin Jonas were seen holding metal detectors in the beach and stumbled upon a fat guy who was sun-basking.
The other brother, Joe Jonas, was not spotted while filming but he was on the set waiting for his turn along with co-star Nicole Anderson. During the spare time, Nick Jonas played catch and throw using a tennis ball and a football.
The second season of "J.O.N.A.S!" resumes this summer. It will follow the Lucas brothers as they "set out on a summer vacation in Los Angeles that leads to them landing gigs in show business." They brothers will see different career paths; Joe in the acting, Kevin in the directing and Nick in the songwriting.
The new season also welcomes some new faces, including Debi Mazar who'll play the eccentric film director of the film Joe stars in and Abby Pivaronas who plays Joe's beautiful co-star. Adam Hicks said the last time that he would be the brothers' new neighbor, revealing also that Emma Roberts has a guest starring role.
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy