Pics: Jonas Bothers Filming 'J.O.N.A.S!' in Malibu
The Jonas Brothers were spotted in Malibu beach on Monday, March 1 afternoon shooting for a "J.O.N.A.S!" scene. Nick Jonas and older brother Kevin Jonas were seen holding metal detectors in the beach and stumbled upon a fat guy who was sun-basking.
The other brother, Joe Jonas, was not spotted while filming but he was on the set waiting for his turn along with co-star Nicole Anderson. During the spare time, Nick Jonas played catch and throw using a tennis ball and a football.
The second season of "J.O.N.A.S!" resumes this summer. It will follow the Lucas brothers as they "set out on a summer vacation in Los Angeles that leads to them landing gigs in show business." They brothers will see different career paths; Joe in the acting, Kevin in the directing and Nick in the songwriting.
The new season also welcomes some new faces, including Debi Mazar who'll play the eccentric film director of the film Joe stars in and Abby Pivaronas who plays Joe's beautiful co-star. Adam Hicks said the last time that he would be the brothers' new neighbor, revealing also that Emma Roberts has a guest starring role.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal