'Brothers and Sisters' 4.17 Preview: Freeluc.com
Picking up where this week's episode left off, "Brothers & Sisters" March 14 episode will still focus on the Sarah-Luc complication. Luc has 4 weeks until his visa expires and at the end of last episode, Sarah has agreed to marry him. Problem is now not only between the couple but also includes Kitty.
Kitty's newfound fame creates havoc for Luc and Sarah, as Luc faces possible deportation. Turns out, Luc is a former pornstar whom Kevin finds out about online. "Luc and Sarah are getting back together but they are going to go through a lot of hurdles," Gilles Marini explained. "He's going to bring a lot of complications in the Walker family because of his background. It's at times funny, at times exciting and at times, very sad."
Meanwhile, Nora swallows her pride and reaches out to Tommy to help her save the company from the Walkers' longtime nemesis, Dennis York.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory