'Brothers and Sisters' 4.17 Preview: Freeluc.com
Picking up where this week's episode left off, "Brothers & Sisters" March 14 episode will still focus on the Sarah-Luc complication. Luc has 4 weeks until his visa expires and at the end of last episode, Sarah has agreed to marry him. Problem is now not only between the couple but also includes Kitty.
Kitty's newfound fame creates havoc for Luc and Sarah, as Luc faces possible deportation. Turns out, Luc is a former pornstar whom Kevin finds out about online. "Luc and Sarah are getting back together but they are going to go through a lot of hurdles," Gilles Marini explained. "He's going to bring a lot of complications in the Walker family because of his background. It's at times funny, at times exciting and at times, very sad."
Meanwhile, Nora swallows her pride and reaches out to Tommy to help her save the company from the Walkers' longtime nemesis, Dennis York.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor