'Brothers and Sisters' 4.17 Preview: Freeluc.com
Picking up where this week's episode left off, "Brothers & Sisters" March 14 episode will still focus on the Sarah-Luc complication. Luc has 4 weeks until his visa expires and at the end of last episode, Sarah has agreed to marry him. Problem is now not only between the couple but also includes Kitty.
Kitty's newfound fame creates havoc for Luc and Sarah, as Luc faces possible deportation. Turns out, Luc is a former pornstar whom Kevin finds out about online. "Luc and Sarah are getting back together but they are going to go through a lot of hurdles," Gilles Marini explained. "He's going to bring a lot of complications in the Walker family because of his background. It's at times funny, at times exciting and at times, very sad."
Meanwhile, Nora swallows her pride and reaches out to Tommy to help her save the company from the Walkers' longtime nemesis, Dennis York.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'