'Brothers and Sisters' 4.17 Preview: Freeluc.com
Picking up where this week's episode left off, "Brothers & Sisters" March 14 episode will still focus on the Sarah-Luc complication. Luc has 4 weeks until his visa expires and at the end of last episode, Sarah has agreed to marry him. Problem is now not only between the couple but also includes Kitty.
Kitty's newfound fame creates havoc for Luc and Sarah, as Luc faces possible deportation. Turns out, Luc is a former pornstar whom Kevin finds out about online. "Luc and Sarah are getting back together but they are going to go through a lot of hurdles," Gilles Marini explained. "He's going to bring a lot of complications in the Walker family because of his background. It's at times funny, at times exciting and at times, very sad."
Meanwhile, Nora swallows her pride and reaches out to Tommy to help her save the company from the Walkers' longtime nemesis, Dennis York.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake