Jason and Molly's Wedding in Pictures
Jason Mesnick tied the knot for the second time on Saturday, February 27, marrying Molly Malaney whom he met on "The Bachelor" last year. Despite being a private nuptials which will be exclusively televised by ABC for a two-hour special, the ceremony was captured early in several photos.
The outdoor wedding was set at Terranea Resort on the coast of Rancho Palos Verdes, California, specifically the Meadows Lawn bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean. A stream of guests, including former "Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" contestants such as Jillian Harris, Ed Swiderski, DeAnna Pappas, Jesse Csinsak, Kiptyn Locke, and Trista and Ryan Sutter were in attendance. The weather however, was not so friendly with drizzle pouring all morning.
Molly was seen wearing a $45,000 strapless Monique Lhuillier gown and Neil Lane jewelry, clutching a white orchids bouquet. She walked the 200ft isle solo to approach Jason who had waited under the arch. Jason Castro from "American Idol" fame serenaded her walk with "Over the Rainbow". The groom, wearing black tuxedo and black tie, held the bride's hand and hugged her. The ceremony was around 15 minutes long, closed with the release of two white doves into the sky.
The party continued indoor with a candle-lit dinner organized by Jo Gartin of Love Luck and Angels. Meanwhile, outside the venue, security arrested several paparazzi from Los Angeles for taking unofficial photos of the couple's wedding.
ABC will air the wedding including Molly's preparation on Monday, March 8. The couple meanwhile, will enjoy a honeymoon in a tropical coast before settling down in Seattle where they have moved in together since last year.
More The Bachelor News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign