Jason and Molly's Wedding in Pictures
Jason Mesnick tied the knot for the second time on Saturday, February 27, marrying Molly Malaney whom he met on "The Bachelor" last year. Despite being a private nuptials which will be exclusively televised by ABC for a two-hour special, the ceremony was captured early in several photos.
The outdoor wedding was set at Terranea Resort on the coast of Rancho Palos Verdes, California, specifically the Meadows Lawn bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean. A stream of guests, including former "Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" contestants such as Jillian Harris, Ed Swiderski, DeAnna Pappas, Jesse Csinsak, Kiptyn Locke, and Trista and Ryan Sutter were in attendance. The weather however, was not so friendly with drizzle pouring all morning.
Molly was seen wearing a $45,000 strapless Monique Lhuillier gown and Neil Lane jewelry, clutching a white orchids bouquet. She walked the 200ft isle solo to approach Jason who had waited under the arch. Jason Castro from "American Idol" fame serenaded her walk with "Over the Rainbow". The groom, wearing black tuxedo and black tie, held the bride's hand and hugged her. The ceremony was around 15 minutes long, closed with the release of two white doves into the sky.
The party continued indoor with a candle-lit dinner organized by Jo Gartin of Love Luck and Angels. Meanwhile, outside the venue, security arrested several paparazzi from Los Angeles for taking unofficial photos of the couple's wedding.
ABC will air the wedding including Molly's preparation on Monday, March 8. The couple meanwhile, will enjoy a honeymoon in a tropical coast before settling down in Seattle where they have moved in together since last year.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones