'Smallville' 9.15 Preview: Escape
The time has come for "Smallville" to take another long hiatus. The superhero series' ninth season was first shelved for the entire December run as well as the most part of January, and it will take a similar approach starting next week only to be back on Friday, April 2.
The return episode is called "Escape" but no synopsis is shared. From the look of the preview, some secrets will be revealed including that of Lois' and Zod's. As EW's Michael Ausiello hinted last week, "Two characters will soon discover each others' secret identities."
There is also a glimpse of John Corben coming back as Metallo. Another clue derived from the preview is the scene where Lois lies next to Clark, meaning they are together through the episode. Executive Producer Brian Peterson said previously, "Martha is coming back at a time when Lois and Clark are still trying to figure out their relationship and doing that under mother's watchful eye is going to present a new dynamic for them."
Meanwhile, there is still no news yet regarding whether The CW will order the tenth season of the series. The network had excluded "Smallville" from the early renewals.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer