'Smallville' 9.15 Preview: Escape
The time has come for "Smallville" to take another long hiatus. The superhero series' ninth season was first shelved for the entire December run as well as the most part of January, and it will take a similar approach starting next week only to be back on Friday, April 2.
The return episode is called "Escape" but no synopsis is shared. From the look of the preview, some secrets will be revealed including that of Lois' and Zod's. As EW's Michael Ausiello hinted last week, "Two characters will soon discover each others' secret identities."
There is also a glimpse of John Corben coming back as Metallo. Another clue derived from the preview is the scene where Lois lies next to Clark, meaning they are together through the episode. Executive Producer Brian Peterson said previously, "Martha is coming back at a time when Lois and Clark are still trying to figure out their relationship and doing that under mother's watchful eye is going to present a new dynamic for them."
Meanwhile, there is still no news yet regarding whether The CW will order the tenth season of the series. The network had excluded "Smallville" from the early renewals.
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards
- 'Castle Rock' Casts Jane Levy and Sissy Spacek
- Danielle Panabaker and Hayes Robbins Tie the Knot - See the Pic
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring