'Smallville' 9.15 Preview: Escape
The time has come for "Smallville" to take another long hiatus. The superhero series' ninth season was first shelved for the entire December run as well as the most part of January, and it will take a similar approach starting next week only to be back on Friday, April 2.
The return episode is called "Escape" but no synopsis is shared. From the look of the preview, some secrets will be revealed including that of Lois' and Zod's. As EW's Michael Ausiello hinted last week, "Two characters will soon discover each others' secret identities."
There is also a glimpse of John Corben coming back as Metallo. Another clue derived from the preview is the scene where Lois lies next to Clark, meaning they are together through the episode. Executive Producer Brian Peterson said previously, "Martha is coming back at a time when Lois and Clark are still trying to figure out their relationship and doing that under mother's watchful eye is going to present a new dynamic for them."
Meanwhile, there is still no news yet regarding whether The CW will order the tenth season of the series. The network had excluded "Smallville" from the early renewals.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?