'Smallville' 9.15 Preview: Escape
The time has come for "Smallville" to take another long hiatus. The superhero series' ninth season was first shelved for the entire December run as well as the most part of January, and it will take a similar approach starting next week only to be back on Friday, April 2.
The return episode is called "Escape" but no synopsis is shared. From the look of the preview, some secrets will be revealed including that of Lois' and Zod's. As EW's Michael Ausiello hinted last week, "Two characters will soon discover each others' secret identities."
There is also a glimpse of John Corben coming back as Metallo. Another clue derived from the preview is the scene where Lois lies next to Clark, meaning they are together through the episode. Executive Producer Brian Peterson said previously, "Martha is coming back at a time when Lois and Clark are still trying to figure out their relationship and doing that under mother's watchful eye is going to present a new dynamic for them."
Meanwhile, there is still no news yet regarding whether The CW will order the tenth season of the series. The network had excluded "Smallville" from the early renewals.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce