Seth Green Engaged to Clare Grant, Planning a Wedding in May
Seth Green is off the market as the actor has got engaged to model/actress Clare Grant. "Yeah, we did it!" he confirmed that matter at the Tarina Tarantino Sephora launch party in Hollywood Wednesday night, February 24.
Seth popped the question to Clare on the New Year's Eve, according to E! News. And, the two reportedly plan to get hitched in May this year. Preparation for the big day reportedly has been underway.
A source said designer Tarina Tarantino has been busy working with Clare to create a hairpiece as well as bridesmaid's gifts for her wedding day with the Scott Evil of "Austin Powers". However, it is still unclear where exactly the wedding will take place and who are put on their guests list.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4