Seth Green Engaged to Clare Grant, Planning a Wedding in May
Seth Green is off the market as the actor has got engaged to model/actress Clare Grant. "Yeah, we did it!" he confirmed that matter at the Tarina Tarantino Sephora launch party in Hollywood Wednesday night, February 24.
Seth popped the question to Clare on the New Year's Eve, according to E! News. And, the two reportedly plan to get hitched in May this year. Preparation for the big day reportedly has been underway.
A source said designer Tarina Tarantino has been busy working with Clare to create a hairpiece as well as bridesmaid's gifts for her wedding day with the Scott Evil of "Austin Powers". However, it is still unclear where exactly the wedding will take place and who are put on their guests list.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences