Seth Green Engaged to Clare Grant, Planning a Wedding in May
Seth Green is off the market as the actor has got engaged to model/actress Clare Grant. "Yeah, we did it!" he confirmed that matter at the Tarina Tarantino Sephora launch party in Hollywood Wednesday night, February 24.
Seth popped the question to Clare on the New Year's Eve, according to E! News. And, the two reportedly plan to get hitched in May this year. Preparation for the big day reportedly has been underway.
A source said designer Tarina Tarantino has been busy working with Clare to create a hairpiece as well as bridesmaid's gifts for her wedding day with the Scott Evil of "Austin Powers". However, it is still unclear where exactly the wedding will take place and who are put on their guests list.
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music