Avril Lavigne Caught on Another Date With Brody Jenner
Avril Lavigne reportedly is back on the dating saddle with Brody Jenner as her new man. The singer who divorced Sum 41's vocalist Deryck Whibley last year, was spotted hanging out with the reality show star at Guys & Dolls in Los Angeles and they were reportedly "into each other".
Witnesses saw Avril and Brody on a double date with Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom on Tuesday, February 16. "Avril and Khloe didn't seem like they were close friends, but they were definitely getting along and laughing. They were all dancing and taking pictures," an insider told OK! magazine.
The source also claimed that Avril sat on Brody's lap and he held her hand while his other hand was on her leg. The foursome stayed up late and the couples left hand in hand.
The first time Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner were caught going out together dated back on February 4 at Koi where they had dinner together. They were out and about again last week, partying at Voyeur in Los Angeles.
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'