Avril Lavigne Caught on Another Date With Brody Jenner
Avril Lavigne reportedly is back on the dating saddle with Brody Jenner as her new man. The singer who divorced Sum 41's vocalist Deryck Whibley last year, was spotted hanging out with the reality show star at Guys & Dolls in Los Angeles and they were reportedly "into each other".
Witnesses saw Avril and Brody on a double date with Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom on Tuesday, February 16. "Avril and Khloe didn't seem like they were close friends, but they were definitely getting along and laughing. They were all dancing and taking pictures," an insider told OK! magazine.
The source also claimed that Avril sat on Brody's lap and he held her hand while his other hand was on her leg. The foursome stayed up late and the couples left hand in hand.
The first time Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner were caught going out together dated back on February 4 at Koi where they had dinner together. They were out and about again last week, partying at Voyeur in Los Angeles.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video