Behind-the-Scene of Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato's 'Make a Wave' Video
The making of Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato's "Make a Wave" music video is once again put forward. Following the set-pictures outed earlier this week, a behind-the-scene footage emerges via E! News, giving more details on the scenes the two have filmed for the video.
"Me and Demi have a lot of fun. We're hanging out ... It's such a good time," Joe said. In one of the filmings which took place at Malibu beach, the Jonas Brothers' lead vocalist is seen serenading Demi who is sitting on a jeep. He is also running on the beach along with his Disney's co-star.
"Make a Wave" is recorded for Disney's Friends for Change: Project Green and is aimed to follow up "Send It On", a song featuring the two, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Kevin Jonas and Nick Jonas. Like its predecessor, the track will also benefit conservation projects around the world.
The new song was showcased live for the very first time at Epcot theme park in Orlando on February 11 and will be featured in upcoming Disneynature film "Oceans". It will be sent to Radio Disney on February 26 and made available for digital download beginning March 15, a day after its music video is premiered on Disney Channel.
More Joe Jonas News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special