Behind-the-Scene of Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato's 'Make a Wave' Video
The making of Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato's "Make a Wave" music video is once again put forward. Following the set-pictures outed earlier this week, a behind-the-scene footage emerges via E! News, giving more details on the scenes the two have filmed for the video.
"Me and Demi have a lot of fun. We're hanging out ... It's such a good time," Joe said. In one of the filmings which took place at Malibu beach, the Jonas Brothers' lead vocalist is seen serenading Demi who is sitting on a jeep. He is also running on the beach along with his Disney's co-star.
"Make a Wave" is recorded for Disney's Friends for Change: Project Green and is aimed to follow up "Send It On", a song featuring the two, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Kevin Jonas and Nick Jonas. Like its predecessor, the track will also benefit conservation projects around the world.
The new song was showcased live for the very first time at Epcot theme park in Orlando on February 11 and will be featured in upcoming Disneynature film "Oceans". It will be sent to Radio Disney on February 26 and made available for digital download beginning March 15, a day after its music video is premiered on Disney Channel.
More Joe Jonas News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics