Behind-the-Scene of Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato's 'Make a Wave' Video
The making of Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato's "Make a Wave" music video is once again put forward. Following the set-pictures outed earlier this week, a behind-the-scene footage emerges via E! News, giving more details on the scenes the two have filmed for the video.
"Me and Demi have a lot of fun. We're hanging out ... It's such a good time," Joe said. In one of the filmings which took place at Malibu beach, the Jonas Brothers' lead vocalist is seen serenading Demi who is sitting on a jeep. He is also running on the beach along with his Disney's co-star.
"Make a Wave" is recorded for Disney's Friends for Change: Project Green and is aimed to follow up "Send It On", a song featuring the two, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Kevin Jonas and Nick Jonas. Like its predecessor, the track will also benefit conservation projects around the world.
The new song was showcased live for the very first time at Epcot theme park in Orlando on February 11 and will be featured in upcoming Disneynature film "Oceans". It will be sent to Radio Disney on February 26 and made available for digital download beginning March 15, a day after its music video is premiered on Disney Channel.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'