Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato Shooting 'Make a Wave' Music Video
Joe Jonas has begun shooting a music video for his new track titled "Make a Wave" which will be featured in upcoming Disneynature film "Oceans". The Jonas Brothers' vocalist tweeted to his followers on February 15 that he did the filming with his collaborator Demi Lovato.
"Today I'm shooting the music video for 'Make a Wave' with Demi! Yayy!" he wrote. His "Camp Rock" co-star, who plays his love interest in the mouse house's original movie, also posted a similar message on her own page.
"Make a Wave" is recorded for Disney's Friends for Change: Project Green and is aimed to follow up "Send It On", a song features the two, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Kevin Jonas and Nick Jonas. Like its predecessor, the track will also benefit conservation projects around the world.
The new song was showcased live for the very first time at Epcot theme park in Orlando last week. It will be sent to Radio Disney on February 26 and made available for digital download beginning March 15, a day after its music video is premiered on Disney Channel.
More Joe Jonas News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch