Behind-the-Scene of Soulja Boy's '2Milli' and 'All Black Everything' Videos
"2Milli" and "All Black Everything" music videos were filmed back to back by Soulja Boy. After previewed via on-set pictures, they are now teased through its behind-the-scene footage which gives more details about what to expect from the two videos.
Both songs are expected to be listed in Soulja's new album "The DeAndre Way". For this studio project which is yet to have any release date, he previously said about entering studio with Kanye West and having "Lil Wayne on deck." In addition, he also hopes to make a duet track with rap mogul Jay-Z.
Recently, a joint track he did with Chris Brown came out. Titled "Bad", it was initially recorded for Chris' "Graffiti" but didn't make it to the album and is included in Chris' Valentine's Day mixtape "In My Zone" which features a number of remixes ranging from Trey Songz's solo track to Timbaland's duet with Drake.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder