Behind-the-Scene of Soulja Boy's '2Milli' and 'All Black Everything' Videos
"2Milli" and "All Black Everything" music videos were filmed back to back by Soulja Boy. After previewed via on-set pictures, they are now teased through its behind-the-scene footage which gives more details about what to expect from the two videos.
Both songs are expected to be listed in Soulja's new album "The DeAndre Way". For this studio project which is yet to have any release date, he previously said about entering studio with Kanye West and having "Lil Wayne on deck." In addition, he also hopes to make a duet track with rap mogul Jay-Z.
Recently, a joint track he did with Chris Brown came out. Titled "Bad", it was initially recorded for Chris' "Graffiti" but didn't make it to the album and is included in Chris' Valentine's Day mixtape "In My Zone" which features a number of remixes ranging from Trey Songz's solo track to Timbaland's duet with Drake.
More Soulja Boy News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal