Behind-the-Scene of Soulja Boy's '2Milli' and 'All Black Everything' Videos
"2Milli" and "All Black Everything" music videos were filmed back to back by Soulja Boy. After previewed via on-set pictures, they are now teased through its behind-the-scene footage which gives more details about what to expect from the two videos.
Both songs are expected to be listed in Soulja's new album "The DeAndre Way". For this studio project which is yet to have any release date, he previously said about entering studio with Kanye West and having "Lil Wayne on deck." In addition, he also hopes to make a duet track with rap mogul Jay-Z.
Recently, a joint track he did with Chris Brown came out. Titled "Bad", it was initially recorded for Chris' "Graffiti" but didn't make it to the album and is included in Chris' Valentine's Day mixtape "In My Zone" which features a number of remixes ranging from Trey Songz's solo track to Timbaland's duet with Drake.
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital