Quentin Tarantino Plans Western Movie in Slavery Times
Not yet commencing on the third installment of "Kill Bill" franchise, Quentin Tarantino has mapped out an idea for another film project. The filmmaker recently had a chat with New York Daily News during which he opened up about his plan to make a Western-themed movie, saying "I'd like to do a Western."
The 46-year-old helmer insisted he will make it different from other Western films, choosing an unusual set. "But rather than set it in Texas, have it in slavery times. With that subject that everybody is afraid to deal with," he claimed.
"Let's shine that light on ourselves. You could do a ponderous history lesson of slaves escaping on the Underground Railroad," he further shared what's on his mind for the said project. "Or, you could make a movie that would be exciting. Do it as an adventure. A spaghetti Western that takes place during that time. And I would call it 'A Southern'."
Quentin Tarantino's latest directed-film is "Inglourious Basterds" which has helped him to receive Best Director nomination in several awards show such as the 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards and upcoming Oscars. After directing "Kill Bill" and "Kill Bill 2", he has talked about making "Kill Bill 3" for several times but stated that it will not happen soon.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed