'Transformers 2' Beauty Set to Star in Musical Comedy
Isabel Lucas has landed a role in a new musical comedy entitled "A Heartbeat Away". It has not been known what role which is played by the Australia-born actress in this film debut for Emmy Award winning Australian theater director Gale Edwards, but she will share screen with the likes of Sebastian Gregory, Williams Zappa, Tammy Macintosh and Colin Friels.
"A Heartbeat Away" tells the story of an aspiring rock guitarist who is forced to take over the musical direction of his father's marching band just weeks before a major competition. "It's a charming, funny and moving human story with some interesting deeper layers," Edwards claims about her new project. The shooting for the film has been kicked off on Monday, February 15 in Brisbane for a 2011 release.
Isabel Lucas, who has her first television role when playing Tasha Andrews in "Home and Away", appears as Alice in box office movie "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen". She then stars in vampire-themed thriller "Daybreakers" and upcoming Chris Hemsworth-starring action drama "Red Dawn".
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress