Insecure Megan Fox Wants to Be a Mother
Although her sexy image has landed her a job as Calvin Klein's underwear model, Megan Fox is still insecure about her body. In a new interview with W magazine, the "Transformers" babe said, "My main weakness is nerves. I have no confidence, and because of that I'm always second-guessing myself."
She also doubts her image when wearing only skivvies, saying "There are some women you could put in underwear and photograph them, and it looks really classy and it doesn't necessarily provoke a pinup image." Referring to curvy women in the '40s, she added, "But with me, it does, immediately. As soon as I'm in underwear, I'm a Vargas girl."
Another interesting fact that she revealed about her is maternal instinct. "No one believes me when I talk about this, but I'm really maternal," she said but added later, "I worry that because I've always wanted [kids] so much, as the world goes sometimes, I won't be able to have them, even though I would be able to provide them with such an amazing environment."
The March issue of W will hit the newsstands this week. Megan also talked about why she doesn't have many friends in the industry and why she is intimidated by fashion.
More Megan Fox News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard