Insecure Megan Fox Wants to Be a Mother
Although her sexy image has landed her a job as Calvin Klein's underwear model, Megan Fox is still insecure about her body. In a new interview with W magazine, the "Transformers" babe said, "My main weakness is nerves. I have no confidence, and because of that I'm always second-guessing myself."
She also doubts her image when wearing only skivvies, saying "There are some women you could put in underwear and photograph them, and it looks really classy and it doesn't necessarily provoke a pinup image." Referring to curvy women in the '40s, she added, "But with me, it does, immediately. As soon as I'm in underwear, I'm a Vargas girl."
Another interesting fact that she revealed about her is maternal instinct. "No one believes me when I talk about this, but I'm really maternal," she said but added later, "I worry that because I've always wanted [kids] so much, as the world goes sometimes, I won't be able to have them, even though I would be able to provide them with such an amazing environment."
The March issue of W will hit the newsstands this week. Megan also talked about why she doesn't have many friends in the industry and why she is intimidated by fashion.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie