Joel Madden Confirms Engagement to Nicole Richie
Three years together and two children after, Nicole Richie and Good Charlotte vocalist Joel Madden finally decide to make their relationship official. The couple was engaged to be married and she would reveal the happy news during "Late Show with David Letterman".
A source told People that Richie said in a taping of the talk show Monday, February 15 night that she is bound to walk down the isle. Indeed, outside the studio later that night, she was photographed with an engagement ring.
Madden confirmed this on his Twitter before removing it shortly. He wrote, "Yep. i'm engaged. Very happy. Yeah we've been engaged for a while so your all kind of late on that. But Thanks for the hooplah all the same."
Meanwhile, Life & Style magazine confirmed that Richie said "thank you" when a fan congratulated her on the engagement. She went to Abe & Arthurs after the Monday taping sans Madden for dinner. "She was glowing," said a source. "She was telling her table how happy she was."
Nicole Richie and Joel Madden are expected to tie the knot in summer. A source told Us Magazine, "Nicole and Joel are in the process of planning the wedding. She's very involved in every detail. She's thrilled."
More Nicole Richie News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences