Joel Madden Confirms Engagement to Nicole Richie
Three years together and two children after, Nicole Richie and Good Charlotte vocalist Joel Madden finally decide to make their relationship official. The couple was engaged to be married and she would reveal the happy news during "Late Show with David Letterman".
A source told People that Richie said in a taping of the talk show Monday, February 15 night that she is bound to walk down the isle. Indeed, outside the studio later that night, she was photographed with an engagement ring.
Madden confirmed this on his Twitter before removing it shortly. He wrote, "Yep. i'm engaged. Very happy. Yeah we've been engaged for a while so your all kind of late on that. But Thanks for the hooplah all the same."
Meanwhile, Life & Style magazine confirmed that Richie said "thank you" when a fan congratulated her on the engagement. She went to Abe & Arthurs after the Monday taping sans Madden for dinner. "She was glowing," said a source. "She was telling her table how happy she was."
Nicole Richie and Joel Madden are expected to tie the knot in summer. A source told Us Magazine, "Nicole and Joel are in the process of planning the wedding. She's very involved in every detail. She's thrilled."
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed