Joel Madden Confirms Engagement to Nicole Richie
Three years together and two children after, Nicole Richie and Good Charlotte vocalist Joel Madden finally decide to make their relationship official. The couple was engaged to be married and she would reveal the happy news during "Late Show with David Letterman".
A source told People that Richie said in a taping of the talk show Monday, February 15 night that she is bound to walk down the isle. Indeed, outside the studio later that night, she was photographed with an engagement ring.
Madden confirmed this on his Twitter before removing it shortly. He wrote, "Yep. i'm engaged. Very happy. Yeah we've been engaged for a while so your all kind of late on that. But Thanks for the hooplah all the same."
Meanwhile, Life & Style magazine confirmed that Richie said "thank you" when a fan congratulated her on the engagement. She went to Abe & Arthurs after the Monday taping sans Madden for dinner. "She was glowing," said a source. "She was telling her table how happy she was."
Nicole Richie and Joel Madden are expected to tie the knot in summer. A source told Us Magazine, "Nicole and Joel are in the process of planning the wedding. She's very involved in every detail. She's thrilled."
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years
- Ellen DeGeneres Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Coming Out in Special Episode
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner