Joel Madden Confirms Engagement to Nicole Richie
Three years together and two children after, Nicole Richie and Good Charlotte vocalist Joel Madden finally decide to make their relationship official. The couple was engaged to be married and she would reveal the happy news during "Late Show with David Letterman".
A source told People that Richie said in a taping of the talk show Monday, February 15 night that she is bound to walk down the isle. Indeed, outside the studio later that night, she was photographed with an engagement ring.
Madden confirmed this on his Twitter before removing it shortly. He wrote, "Yep. i'm engaged. Very happy. Yeah we've been engaged for a while so your all kind of late on that. But Thanks for the hooplah all the same."
Meanwhile, Life & Style magazine confirmed that Richie said "thank you" when a fan congratulated her on the engagement. She went to Abe & Arthurs after the Monday taping sans Madden for dinner. "She was glowing," said a source. "She was telling her table how happy she was."
Nicole Richie and Joel Madden are expected to tie the knot in summer. A source told Us Magazine, "Nicole and Joel are in the process of planning the wedding. She's very involved in every detail. She's thrilled."
More Nicole Richie News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie