Tiger Woods' Mistress Pressing on 'Bachelor' Jake
As previously reported, Rachel Uchitel who claimed her fame from being Tiger Woods' mistress number 1, is tapped as a correspondent of Extra TV. Her first job in the gossip channel is to interview current "The Bachelor" man, Jake Pavelka and press on him about the imminent finale.
The interview took place in a dance studio where Rachel and Jake showed some salsa move. Asked whether Ali who left the show last week on her own will, may be back, Jake said, "It's possible", adding she was going to get a rose that night had she not leave. Rachel then asked him whether he's engaged. To this, Jake went cryptic, saying "I can't answer that".
Jake also told Rachel that there is nothing wrong with Vienna although the other girls hated her and that his parents are leaning toward Tenley.
"The Bachelor" airs on Monday nights on ABC. Ali will give Jake a call to tell him she is having second thoughts about choosing career over him.
More The Bachelor News
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'