Tiger Woods' Mistress Pressing on 'Bachelor' Jake
As previously reported, Rachel Uchitel who claimed her fame from being Tiger Woods' mistress number 1, is tapped as a correspondent of Extra TV. Her first job in the gossip channel is to interview current "The Bachelor" man, Jake Pavelka and press on him about the imminent finale.
The interview took place in a dance studio where Rachel and Jake showed some salsa move. Asked whether Ali who left the show last week on her own will, may be back, Jake said, "It's possible", adding she was going to get a rose that night had she not leave. Rachel then asked him whether he's engaged. To this, Jake went cryptic, saying "I can't answer that".
Jake also told Rachel that there is nothing wrong with Vienna although the other girls hated her and that his parents are leaning toward Tenley.
"The Bachelor" airs on Monday nights on ABC. Ali will give Jake a call to tell him she is having second thoughts about choosing career over him.
More The Bachelor News
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West