Tiger Woods' Mistress Pressing on 'Bachelor' Jake
As previously reported, Rachel Uchitel who claimed her fame from being Tiger Woods' mistress number 1, is tapped as a correspondent of Extra TV. Her first job in the gossip channel is to interview current "The Bachelor" man, Jake Pavelka and press on him about the imminent finale.
The interview took place in a dance studio where Rachel and Jake showed some salsa move. Asked whether Ali who left the show last week on her own will, may be back, Jake said, "It's possible", adding she was going to get a rose that night had she not leave. Rachel then asked him whether he's engaged. To this, Jake went cryptic, saying "I can't answer that".
Jake also told Rachel that there is nothing wrong with Vienna although the other girls hated her and that his parents are leaning toward Tenley.
"The Bachelor" airs on Monday nights on ABC. Ali will give Jake a call to tell him she is having second thoughts about choosing career over him.
More The Bachelor News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'