Tiger Woods' Mistress Pressing on 'Bachelor' Jake
As previously reported, Rachel Uchitel who claimed her fame from being Tiger Woods' mistress number 1, is tapped as a correspondent of Extra TV. Her first job in the gossip channel is to interview current "The Bachelor" man, Jake Pavelka and press on him about the imminent finale.
The interview took place in a dance studio where Rachel and Jake showed some salsa move. Asked whether Ali who left the show last week on her own will, may be back, Jake said, "It's possible", adding she was going to get a rose that night had she not leave. Rachel then asked him whether he's engaged. To this, Jake went cryptic, saying "I can't answer that".
Jake also told Rachel that there is nothing wrong with Vienna although the other girls hated her and that his parents are leaning toward Tenley.
"The Bachelor" airs on Monday nights on ABC. Ali will give Jake a call to tell him she is having second thoughts about choosing career over him.
More The Bachelor News
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'