Amanda Seyfried's 'Chloe' Teasing Through New International Trailer
Sony Pictures Classics has provided another sneak peek to "Chloe" by debuting new international trailer. Offering a look at many fresh footage, the snippet sees Julianne Moore who hires an escort, played by Amanda Seyfried, to seduce her husband whom she suspects of cheating.
Successful doctor Catherine and music professor David are a married couple who has a 17-year-old son, Michael. To an outsider they have everything but, in reality, both their careers and raising a troubled teen have put strains on their marriage and all forms of communication have been lost.
When a series of evidences leads to a suspicion that her husband is cheating, Catherine hires irresistible young woman Chloe to test David 's fidelity. But Chloe's torrid tales of her encounters with David take Catherine on a journey of sexual and sensual re-discovery, putting her family in great danger.
Joining Julianne Moore and Amanda Seyfried in the cast ensemble is Liam Neeson who plays David. Additionally, "Chloe" has Nina Dobrev, Max Thieriot, Meghan Heffern and many others in supporting roles. This drama thriller is set to be unleashed in limited U.S. theaters on March 26.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal