Amanda Seyfried's 'Chloe' Teasing Through New International Trailer
Sony Pictures Classics has provided another sneak peek to "Chloe" by debuting new international trailer. Offering a look at many fresh footage, the snippet sees Julianne Moore who hires an escort, played by Amanda Seyfried, to seduce her husband whom she suspects of cheating.
Successful doctor Catherine and music professor David are a married couple who has a 17-year-old son, Michael. To an outsider they have everything but, in reality, both their careers and raising a troubled teen have put strains on their marriage and all forms of communication have been lost.
When a series of evidences leads to a suspicion that her husband is cheating, Catherine hires irresistible young woman Chloe to test David 's fidelity. But Chloe's torrid tales of her encounters with David take Catherine on a journey of sexual and sensual re-discovery, putting her family in great danger.
Joining Julianne Moore and Amanda Seyfried in the cast ensemble is Liam Neeson who plays David. Additionally, "Chloe" has Nina Dobrev, Max Thieriot, Meghan Heffern and many others in supporting roles. This drama thriller is set to be unleashed in limited U.S. theaters on March 26.
More Chloe News
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash