Brooklyn Decker Is Swimsuit Issue's New Cover
Taking over from Bar Refaeli as the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue this year is Brooklyn Decker, model and wife of tennis star Andy Roddick. The 22-year-old reveals its cover on her Twitter and will appear on "Late Show with David Letterman" on Tuesday, February 9 night to talk about the particular issue.
Decker shot the cover in Maldives which becomes the magazine's focused destination this year. Other models joining her in the shoot were Refaeli, Christine Teigen and Dominique Piek. The issue will hit the newsstands on Wednesday, February 10 and there will be a celebration at Vanity Nightclub in Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas the next day with Maroon 5 performing.
Decker, who was discovered by talent agent while walking in mall, has been the magazine's model for more than three years but this is her first time gracing the cover. "The issue is amazing, glowing, fun, the girls are happy.. it's not over-the-top, the girls and editors should be so proud! THANK YOU ALL!!!" she tweeted on Tuesday.
Behind the Scene of the Maldives Shoot:
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion