Brooklyn Decker Is Swimsuit Issue's New Cover
Taking over from Bar Refaeli as the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue this year is Brooklyn Decker, model and wife of tennis star Andy Roddick. The 22-year-old reveals its cover on her Twitter and will appear on "Late Show with David Letterman" on Tuesday, February 9 night to talk about the particular issue.
Decker shot the cover in Maldives which becomes the magazine's focused destination this year. Other models joining her in the shoot were Refaeli, Christine Teigen and Dominique Piek. The issue will hit the newsstands on Wednesday, February 10 and there will be a celebration at Vanity Nightclub in Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas the next day with Maroon 5 performing.
Decker, who was discovered by talent agent while walking in mall, has been the magazine's model for more than three years but this is her first time gracing the cover. "The issue is amazing, glowing, fun, the girls are happy.. it's not over-the-top, the girls and editors should be so proud! THANK YOU ALL!!!" she tweeted on Tuesday.
Behind the Scene of the Maldives Shoot:
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights
- Madonna Admits She's 'Difficult to Work With' in Promo for Showtime Special