Brooklyn Decker Is Swimsuit Issue's New Cover
Taking over from Bar Refaeli as the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue this year is Brooklyn Decker, model and wife of tennis star Andy Roddick. The 22-year-old reveals its cover on her Twitter and will appear on "Late Show with David Letterman" on Tuesday, February 9 night to talk about the particular issue.
Decker shot the cover in Maldives which becomes the magazine's focused destination this year. Other models joining her in the shoot were Refaeli, Christine Teigen and Dominique Piek. The issue will hit the newsstands on Wednesday, February 10 and there will be a celebration at Vanity Nightclub in Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas the next day with Maroon 5 performing.
Decker, who was discovered by talent agent while walking in mall, has been the magazine's model for more than three years but this is her first time gracing the cover. "The issue is amazing, glowing, fun, the girls are happy.. it's not over-the-top, the girls and editors should be so proud! THANK YOU ALL!!!" she tweeted on Tuesday.
Behind the Scene of the Maldives Shoot:
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'