Brooklyn Decker Is Swimsuit Issue's New Cover
Taking over from Bar Refaeli as the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue this year is Brooklyn Decker, model and wife of tennis star Andy Roddick. The 22-year-old reveals its cover on her Twitter and will appear on "Late Show with David Letterman" on Tuesday, February 9 night to talk about the particular issue.
Decker shot the cover in Maldives which becomes the magazine's focused destination this year. Other models joining her in the shoot were Refaeli, Christine Teigen and Dominique Piek. The issue will hit the newsstands on Wednesday, February 10 and there will be a celebration at Vanity Nightclub in Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas the next day with Maroon 5 performing.
Decker, who was discovered by talent agent while walking in mall, has been the magazine's model for more than three years but this is her first time gracing the cover. "The issue is amazing, glowing, fun, the girls are happy.. it's not over-the-top, the girls and editors should be so proud! THANK YOU ALL!!!" she tweeted on Tuesday.
Behind the Scene of the Maldives Shoot:
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius