Brooklyn Decker Is Swimsuit Issue's New Cover
Taking over from Bar Refaeli as the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue this year is Brooklyn Decker, model and wife of tennis star Andy Roddick. The 22-year-old reveals its cover on her Twitter and will appear on "Late Show with David Letterman" on Tuesday, February 9 night to talk about the particular issue.
Decker shot the cover in Maldives which becomes the magazine's focused destination this year. Other models joining her in the shoot were Refaeli, Christine Teigen and Dominique Piek. The issue will hit the newsstands on Wednesday, February 10 and there will be a celebration at Vanity Nightclub in Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas the next day with Maroon 5 performing.
Decker, who was discovered by talent agent while walking in mall, has been the magazine's model for more than three years but this is her first time gracing the cover. "The issue is amazing, glowing, fun, the girls are happy.. it's not over-the-top, the girls and editors should be so proud! THANK YOU ALL!!!" she tweeted on Tuesday.
Behind the Scene of the Maldives Shoot:
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video